"We'll start reaching out to venues in each of these cities and start working on putting together a tour schedule." Kacey explained. "We'll also start looking into photographers to document the tour and capture some shots of you on stage."

"That sounds good." I said, feeling more and more excited by the minute "I can't wait."

_____

theshaderoom

Liked by username and 284,653 otherstheshaderoom Roommates, it looks like #SemaijahSummers and #JaMorant have decided to call it quits! It seemed like everything was all good just a few days ago, as the couple did a interview with GQ, clearly thin...

theshaderoom Roommates, it looks like #SemaijahSummers and #JaMorant have decided to call it quits! It seemed like everything was all good just a few days ago, as the couple did a interview with GQ, clearly things went sour because they both unfollowed each other and Semaijah even took to her instagram story with a quote repost.
View all 10,016 comments
worldofdasia whatever happened it's his fault she does no wrong 🙏🏽
6,858 likes       reply
username we got our man backkkk
414 likes          reply
kaikozart i am a child of divorce!!
1,359 likes reply
miyapoetry i smell a breakup album coming! i win.
7,124 likes reply
uh13xis he unfollowed her? niggas getting sassier
9,233 likes       reply

"Somebody said you're sassy because you unfollowed me I'm crying. Everybody is actually believing this breakup and we're over here in bed." I chuckled before exiting out of Instagram and putting my phone on the nightstand.

"They should know ian gon ever leave you, I made that clear hella times." Jamel wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I turned around to face him, placing my hands on his chest "Whatchu wanna do?"

"I don't know, I am bored though." I placed a kiss on his lips before placing another one.

Jamel smiled against my lips pulling away slightly. "We cant even go nowhere cause this breakup shit fresh, We could watch a movie asum or have a lil competition."

I tilted my head. "Competition? What kind?"

"Basketball. If I win I could do anything to you and if you win I could do anything to you."