I thought about it for a moment. It was a bit cheesy, but it got the message across. "Okay, I can work with that. And then I'll unfollow him."

"Exactly." Malik smiled. "We just want to make sure you're comfortable with everything. We know this was a big part of the album's promotion, and we don't want to make any decisions that you're not comfortable with."

I smiled at him. "I appreciate that. But I'm ready to move on from the stunt. I'm excited to start promoting the album in other ways."

"So, we've been thinking about your music videos." said another member, Desiree "We have some really cool ideas we think you'll love."

The next few minutes were a blur of sketches and ideas, but one thing stuck out to me: the recurring theme of breakups. I knew it was a bit of a cliché, but something about the idea just felt right to me.

"I really like the breakup theme." I said, interrupting their discussion. "I think it's a message that a lot of people can relate to." And the group nodded scribbling notes furiously on their notepads. "And you know what else?" I continued. "I want to shoot one of the music videos out of the country. Somewhere really tropical and Big sean could be there also."

The group looked at each other, then back at me, and their faces lit up with excitement.

"Absolutely. We can make that happen."

As we continued our discussion, the topic turned to finding the right people to produce the music videos. My record label members pulled up the work of several different producers on a large screen, showcasing their portfolios and past work. I watched each video noting the different styles and techniques used by each producer. Some of the videos were amazing, while others fell short of my expectations.

"This one's great." I pointed at a video that had caught my eye. "I really like the way he used lighting and colors to create each mood."

My record label members nodded, making notes on their notepads. "Okay, we'll set up a meeting with him and see if he's available to work with us." Kacey stated "But overall, we have a lot of great options to choose from."

"Next thing we have to talk about is your tour." Malik projected the united states on the wall and there was a bunch of highlighted spots on the map.

"We've been looking at venues across the country and have come up with a list of options for you to consider." He explained. "We have a lot of interest from venues on the east and south coast, Places like New York, Atlanta, Miami, and D.C."

"We've also been getting some interest from the Midwest," Kacey chimed in. "Chicago, St. Louis, and Minneapolis, specifically."

"I've always wanted to perform in Chicago."

"Great. We're also looking into some shows in the Pacific Northwest." the man said. "Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver. What do you think? Do you have any preferences on where you'd like to perform?"

"Well, I've always loved New York City," I said. "And I think it would be amazing to perform in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Atlanta."

"Those are definitely on our list," the woman said. "And we can also look into some other cities on the east coast, like Boston and Philadelphia."