"That's not true." Chris growled.

"Then where is she?" Spencer asked.

"She's back there." Chris pointed to the back of the bank, grabbing Spencer's arm. Soon enough, Spencer was being dragged to the back of the bank, trying to keep himself from bleeding out.

"We've got movement. Somebody's coming out. Be ready." S.W.A.T. informed the team and police. Moments later, the entrance to the bank opened, the remaining hostages running out.

"We're going in." They ran to safety, while the team - minus Cassidy - stormed the bank, looking for the assailants and Spencer.

"She was following the electrical lines..." Emily gasped as she, Tara and Derek followed the path that the assailants and Spencer had left.

"Gas mains. Oh, no." Matt, Rossi and JJ realised as they stood in the main area of the bank.

"Garcia, get them out of there!" Cassidy panicked.

"Abort! Abort!" Penelope yelled into the comms system. Before either of them could see their team exit the bank, the building exploded, sending people flying.

———

"JJ! Emily! Matt!" Cassidy yelled as she carefully ran out of the command center, being followed by Penelope.

"Guys, are you okay?!" She panicked, running. She stopped in front of the bank that was now filled with rubble, glass and everything else.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she lifted JJ off the floor, wrapping her arms around the blonde, who exhaled. JJ nodded, allowing Cassidy to go and help other members of the team away from the mess that had been caused by the explosion.

"Where's Spencer?" Cassidy asked, concerned for her husband. Since he had stupidly gone into the bank unarmed and got himself shot, she had been wondering if he was dead, or if he had made it out, barely alive.

"Did he get out of there?" Cassidy continued to ask, not getting any good responses from the team.

With help from local law enforcement, Cassidy and Penelope got their team away from the explosion sight and to safety, where they could be examined for any injuries they might have sustained.

"Guys, we didn't profile this as a suicide mission." Cassidy exhaled as her hands rested gently over her baby bump, trying to keep calm.

"Because it wasn't. They'd never kill themselves." Emily shook her head, putting an ice-pack against her head.

"What the hell do you call that, then?" Rossi scoffed.

"They didn't improvise a way out. They've had an exit strategy in place. You don't learn explosives overnight." Matt shook his head, Derek realising something. His eyes widened and he looked like something clicked within his brain.

"We're looking for signatures on the bomb. I need every fragment of every device that you can find, no matter how small or destroyed it looks. I also need eyes on every angle in, out, and around the bank." Derek explained, an officer nodding, walking off with a few of his team members.

"You have photos of the suspects?" Emily looked at Penelope, who nodded.

"We're going to continue to cross-check those against international connections." Penelope exhaled.

"Do you have a positive I.D. on the woman yet?" Cassidy asked, Penelope typing away at the computer.

"If this one's parallel to some Metro tunnel, there's a good chance it branches off." Tara exhaled, furrowing her eyebrows. Everyone was sick and tired of being behind the assailants.