15

Third person Pov

Joandra looked through the story again and began to recap hoping that the answer would be in there somewhere. "Most spirits can't be put to rest due to unfinished business" Joandra says and began to think.

"Kdot that dude he was fighting at the subway he wants to kill him it has to be it. So maybe if he's dead then Ethan will be able to rest and then once his soul has moved on the bond will be broken the rest of them will be sent back to wherever they came from" Joandra says.

"This just might work" Joandra says before she hears clapping and turns around being met with Ethan. "Oh you think your so smart? Sorry but my plan goes beyond him and I don't have unfinished business" Ethan says.

"You must if you aren't able to rest" Joandra says and Ethan shakes his head. "Where'd you get this information? Tv? I thought you'd learn to stay out of my business" Ethan says. "Well we're connected" Joandra says.

"Even before you bonded us together for some reason the story came to the both of us so this is my business to" Joandra says. Ethan was a little caught off guard by her response but snapped out of it.

"Stop trying to use our connection as an excuse" Ethan says. "It's not an excuse it's the truth" Joandra says. "I'm done with this conversation word to bro your wasting my time" Ethan says.

"I'm wasting your time!?!" Joandra yells/asks before she was being slammed into the wall with a knife being pressed to her neck. "Watch yo tone with me and I'm warning you now don't ruin my plan" Ethan says.

Joandra then winced as she felt a thin cut on her neck. Ethan made sure the cut wasn't to deep and that it didn't cut a vein. Ethan watched as the blood began to drip down her neck.

Ethan then stuck his tongue out and licked the blood off her neck gently. Ethan groaned at the sweet taste and found himself getting ten times stronger. He then began to suck lightly at the wound and Joandra closed her eyes tightly.

Most are probably thinking Ethan is weird but due to their connection her blood makes him stronger which is why he came to her at the hospital and why it was her blood that was strong enough to bring Elijah back.

He pulled away licking his lips before stepping back. "Stay out of my way or else" Ethan warns one last time before leaving and Joandra touched her neck with a shocked expression and her face began to beat up.

Trash chapter guy I mainly wanted to use it to point out the blood thing cause I saw comments about it and I wanted it to make sense

Hope ya'll enjoyed