5

Third Person Pov 

Joandra looked through the book trying to see if there were any clues as to where ethan may be hiding. 'Maybe it's the train station that's where most of the killings happen' Joandra thinks to herself. She grabbed her gun and was heading to the station she hoped she was right cause this needed to stop. 

Meanwhile ethan was in fact at the station and grabbed his knife. The blood on the knife would be how he was able to spawn all the other players. He could of course take over on his own but he needed allies that way he'd be able to work better. He used his knife to make circles on the ground. 

He put his hand over the first circle and then the blood began to bubble up and a body began to form. Once the body was done ethan smirked at the figure. "Hey there Delilah" Ethan says as he watched her gasp for air and look around confused. He did the same with the other circles bringing more people. 

Noah, jaryan, lotti, nazzy and rah. He would spawn more later but for the time being he had enough and was ready to take over. "I can help you guys get revenge but you have to do what i say if not i'll have no choice but to send you to my realm. Have i made myself clear?" Ethan says and they nod. 

"Good" Ethan says and moves his head once he hears somebody make their way inside. Joandra looked around the place trying to look for any sign of ethan. "Looking for me?" Ethan asks appearing behind her and she turns around pointing her gun at him. "Put that down" Ethan says. 

Joandra shook her head and ethan laughed. "You and i both know why your here and don't bother your already to late you can't change the story i'm going to get my revenge" Ethan says before the lights went out. Once they came back on he was gone before reappearing behind joandra. 

 He cut her cheek before throwing her across the station and she woke up in her room looking around confused. She touched her cheek and winced still feeling the cut. 

Might discontinue this ause honestly i hate it 

Hope ya'll enjoyed