6

Third Person Pov 

Joandra was ready to put an end to this whole notti nonsense and after putting a bandage on her cheek was determined to fix the problem. The book had updated again and she had saw a phone number which was '917-970-2470' so she of course called it hoping whoever answered could help. 

"Hello?" a voice responded and the voice sound familiar. "Dd?" Joandra asks and heard the rapper groan at the other end. "Oh ym god another fan girl" David says and joandra quickly stopped him not wanting him to hang up. "Trust me first off i ain't a fan team flock and second its about the killings" Joandra says.  

"What about it?" David asks. "I know who's responsible-" Joandra starts before the phone is being thrown out of her hands. Ethan reached down using his knife to break the phone and walked over grabbing joandra. "What did i tell you?" Ethan asks. "Get off me" Joandra says before using her free hand to swing. 

Joandra turned around to run but was met with delilah who was wearing a ski mask and had a purple gun aimed at her head. "I hate to have to do this ma but i can't risk you ruining my plan" Ethan says before a shot rang out and joandra was falling to the ground. She groaned feeling pain. 

Her head felt as if a truck had ran into it and she was struggling to keep her eyes opened. Ethan stood over top of her with a smirk on his face and used his knife to cut the bandage on joandra's cheek. "Listen ma you and me are connected now if i'm in pain your in pain" Ethan says before grabbing her face. 

"if i do become defeated and my soul dies so will you" Ethan says before throwing her head back and leaving the room with delilah following behind. "Go ahead and rest up ma the world is about to change and we will get our revenge" Ethan says before leaving. Joandra groaned in pain. 

Her eyes closed and even when she fell asleep she could still feel the pain and could see ethan standing over her. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed