9

Third Person Pov 

"Elijah" Ethan says with a smile as the male stood up and looked around confused. Joandra began to wake up and saw ethan talking to elijah about something. "Who's that?" Elijah asks referring to joandra. Ethan smirked before walking over to her and wiping some of the blood that was leftover on her face. 

"This is the girl who made all of this possible if it won't for our story we wouldn't be able to get our revenge" Ethan says. "Y-your a psycho" Joandra says feeling like she could faint at any moment. "Not only did she make this possible but she can state the obvious" Ethan says with a laugh. 

"Well n-not only are you a psycho your scared that's why you have this big army and why you made it so that we're connected you know this plan won't work and you will be stopped" Joandra says before a hand is on her face holding on to it tightly not to the point where it would hurt but so she couldn't move. 

"Listen here ma im not afraid of anything and if your not afraid you will be very soon and trust and believe that" Ethan says. "If i haven't been scared yet i doubt i'll be afraid anytime soon" Joandra says. Ethan took out his knife and traced the shell of joandra's ear with it. "You can't hurt me" Joandra says. 

"Who said anything about hurting you?" Ethan asks before letting her go completely. "Rest up ma when you awake you'll see my plan is coming into motion once i have my sacrifices i'll be alive again and unstoppable" Ethan says. Joandra could do nothing but watch them all leave the station. 

She was left there feeling completely drained but then that's when it all clicked in here head ethan may have played this whole thing pretty smart but he had unknowingly made himself a weakness. 'I'm his weakness" Joandra thinks to herself before attempting to stand so she could leave and come up with a plan. 

Short but next one will be longer 

Hope ya'll enjoyed