7

Third Person Pov 

Joandra woke up in the hospital and winced at the lights. "Are you ok?" Kya asks and joandra nods. "Yeah i think so" Joandra says before groaning at the pain in her head. "I was so worried" Kya says honestly. "Do you remember what happened?" The doctor asks and she saw flashes of notti. 

She saw delilah with the gun and could picture the station. "Honestly it's all a blur" Joandra says knowing if she said anything about notti or the phone call with dd she would sound crazy. She was released and was sent back home with kya looking after her. Joandra chugged down some water. 

Her headache was starting to go away but there was still some pain and the cut on her cheek didn't seem to be healing. "Should have listened ma" Joandra heard a voice say and looked up seeing notti sharpening his knife. "Naw you should have stayed wherever you came from" Joandra says. 

"Watch yo mouth ma i'd hate to have to hurt you" Ethan says before placing the tip of the knife on her neck. "You can't hurt me remember we're connected" Joandra says and ethan lets out a chuckle. "Look who's finally listening if only you had listened before and stayed out of my business" Ethan says. 

"It's my business to last time i checked it's my story" Joandra says. "No it's my story and if you had been reading you'd know I've brought some new players into the game. We will get our revenge and there's nothing you can do about it" Ethan says. "I will stop you i promise i will" Joandra says. 

"How do you plan on doing that? First off can't kill me i'm already dead all you would do is hurt yourself" Ethan says. "I'll find a way to break this and once we're no longer bonded i will stop you" Joandra says and ethan yawns. "Is this one of those 'you won't get away with this' moments" Ethan says. 

"Shut up" Joandra says before ethan leaves the room. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed