2

Third Person Pov 

After the notti rumor spread and news of the two girls deaths you'd think people would be smart enough to leave him alone well you'd be very wrong. If anything the notti bop became more popular and people even went as far as to visit his house and grave. Most of the attempts had failed. 

But sadly not all of them if you caught him at the right moment he would come for you. One night a young man who went by the name of tucker decided to go to the subway station the same one ethan had died at and decided to record himself doing the notti bop. It was late at night. 

It seemed like the perfect time there were barely any people around. He played the notti bop song and started dancing but once he was finished dancing something strange happened. He looked down and saw a knife covered in blood and turned to the steps seeing someone standing there. 

The person turned for a brief second and all he could see was dreads hanging from the person's hood and eyes darker than the night. The song then began to slow down and the notti adlib sounded like a woman screaming then laughter was heard and tucker could hear nothing but notti's voice. 

"Behind you! Word to my dead i'm behind you" The voice says and tucker slowly turned around and before he could process anything he felt himself getting stabbed repeatedly in the chest and hip. The next day they found his body covered in blood on the subway steps and heard the notti bop song. 

I know this still sucks but it's going to get better and i'm going to be a character 

Hope ya'll enjoyed