8

Third Person Pov 

"We need a sacrifice" Jaryan says and ethan looks down at the book. According to the book he needed a sacrifice but not just any sacrifice it had to be somebody who meant something to him and he quickly knew who. He would pick joandra the girl he was bounded to and also shared the story. 

The sacrifice wasn't exactly him killing her but she would definitely feel some pain but it would all be worth it. The quicker he did this the quicker he got his revenge so this had to be done and she would be fine afterwards. That night he went down to her house and attempted to grab her from the bed. 

His wrist was quickly grabbed however and he was being flipped on to the ground. "Oh naw not today" Joandra says before she felt herself being grabbed by jaryan. "You didn't really think i'd come alone" Ethan says before walking over and looking joandra deep in the eyes with a small smirk. 

"You are gonna help me and when we're done the world is going to change" Ethan says. They arrived at the station and ethan laid joandra down on the tracks. Everyone stood beside the tracks and watched as ethan grabbed a blade and joandra's eyes widened and she shook her head. 

"It's to late ms" Ethan says before taking his blade and sticking it in her stomach and she screamed out with ethan wincing feeling some of the pain. Blood began to stream down joandra's face like tears and ethan used his finger to wipe some off of her face before sticking the finger in his mouth. 

Ethan then took the blade out and the cut quickly faded as if it was never there. Ethan spit out the blood that came out like a flood and once it hit the tracks formed a fire. Joandra watched weakly as a figure began to come from the flames. She couldn't see what the figure was because she soon ended up fainting. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed