10

Third person Pov

Joandra knew they were connected which means whenever one of them was in pain the other had to be so maybe she could use it to her advantage. She of course didn't want to get hurt but she couldn't allow this to continue and let notti and all the others he spawned continue to cause havoc. 

However many were becoming cautious with the whole 'notti bop' thing. A dude named dan decided to do the notti bop thing but this time he would put this oil he found online to stop him. Dan had bought it from some website and it said no spirit could get past it so he was going to try it. 

He turned on the music and began to dance around the dark room and then the music began to slow down and the music turned into stabbing sounds and screams. Ethan however once he tried to touch the boy he groaned in pain feeling the oil start to come into effect. Meanwhile joandra was with her friend. 

"This whole thing sounds crazy i can't believe your playing into this notti ghost nonsense" Kya says and joandra frowns. "I'm being-" Joandra starts before she starts to feel pain and falls to the ground worrying kya. "You ok?" Kya asks and once her friend screams in response. Joandra felt a burning sensation. 

Kya called for help all while joandra began to think about notti knowing he was hurt somewhere. Ethan felt pain but powered through taking his knife and stabbing dan in the leg causing him to fall before taking the knife through his head. Ethan then left the scene feeling extremely weak and help arrived.

Soon an ambulance came and joandra was taken to the doctor. The doctors were growing confused not knowing what was going on not finding anything wrong with her. Once everyone left the room she looked up seeing notti hovering over the bed. Ethan grabbed joandras hand and used his blade to cut a line. 

He then licked his knife and once the blood was swallowed he felt his strength start to return and joandra of course started to fee better as well. "You got like a blood kink or something?" Joandra asks earning an eye roll from ethan. "That's not your business" Ethan says before disappearing. 

Joandra then started to realize how strong their bond was and knew the only one out of this was to break the bond but how? 

Ending this book at 20 chapters cause honest;y i hate it 

Hope ya'll enjoyed