New World New Friends

Start from the beginning

Nick was shocked at the comment, his mouth agape while the bunny was trying not to laugh.

Nick: I could give you a fine for that comment.

Y/N: You could. I'm sure your boss will love how you stopped a gentleman on his evening stroll and called him a 'reaper' for the way he dresses and seemingly picked him out; deeming him a quote 'special case' seems a little targeted if you ask me and I dont think that would go down well in the media of cops picking out animals for the way they dress and giving the derogatory names.

Nick was speechless Y/N smiled in his mask as he bent down to his level as; the rabbit was just as stunned at this.

Y/N: probably best you go get some cream for that burn, Nick, was it?

Nick adjusted himself and returned to the SUV as Judy tapped your hand.

Y/N: Oh, terribly sorry, Officer. I didn't know what came over me; what could I do for you?

She only now saw you were wearing your armor; she raised an eyebrow looking at you as she saw her reflection in your visor before rubbing some dirt off your visor.

Bunny: Sorry about that, and thank you for putting Nick in his place; his ego can get the better of him sometimes. I am Officer Judy Hopps and dont worry. You aren't in any trouble if that's what you think.

Y/N: I thank you, miss Hopps

Judy: Please call me Judy. I must ask, why are you wearing this armor? I am assuming it's armor, but also, did something bad happen recently to you? Judging from how filthy the armor is and the rips in the cloak.

This girl was sweet and reminded you a little bit of Kat the way she asked to make sure you were okay; while thinking about it, Nick reminded you of Emile, just more sarcastic and less...well, less Emile-like.

Y/N: The reason for this armor? I was horribly burned, so whenever I go out, I have to wear this one so I dont get hurt by air particles, and second, it helps not to cause a panic last thing other animals want to see is a burned monster; as for the cloak? Well, it helps hide the armor, and yeah, I fell over in.

Valkyrie: Sahara Square

Judy's ears twitched when Valkyrie spoke, but she couldn't hear her, could she? Only Y/N was able to hear him in his helmet

Y/N: Sahara Square, I will be heading home soon to wash this off.

Judy nodded, seeming to believe your cover story; she smiled warmly.

Judy: Okay, then that's all I need to know, and for the record, I'm sorry to hear about your burns; if your ever in trouble, call the ZPD and ask for Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.

Y/N: I thank you, Miss Hopps; sorry, Judy, heh, and tell your partner I'm sorry for having a go at him like that; its been a long day and week for me feels like the day has been going for like 30 hours and 9 days week.

Judy: Its only Tuesday

Y/N: Yeah, I know I start the week the day after my days off.

Judy seemed to nod in understanding as she gave a warm smile and patted his hand.

Valkyrie: Nice recovery, Y/N.

Again Judy's ears twitched as if she heard Valkyrie again; maybe she could be. Judy just smiled.

Judy: Well, I won't keep you any longer, Y/N.

With that, she left, but you went wide-eyed you had never given your name as she left, and you began to walk a little faster; you spoke to your AI.