14

{tyler}

tyler twist and turned in discomfort. a low buzzing noise was continuously buzzing inside his head. he was unsure if he was hearing things or if it was something in reality.

the buzzing grew louder, so loud tyler put his hands on his ears in hopes to block out the sound. nonetheless the noise kept building, soon he heard a whisper. a deep and erie voice saying his name over and over.

"tylerjosephtylerjosephtylerjosephtylerjoseph" the voice whispered mockingly.

"tyler joseph you have not escaped me. in fact you've just brought me back." the voice laughed , tyler acted as though he couldn't hear

"do not ignore me, you know I have control over you. so if I have to do something drastic to get your attention, I will." tyler wanted to cry, no he wanted to scream. he thought he had escaped the torture of his mind, but no it was back to haunted him.

"w-who are you? what do you want from me?!" tyler screamed in fear, the poor boy was in hysterics by now.

"my name's blurryface and I care what you think. I am what you think, in fact, I'M every bad thought, feeling, & nightmare you've ever had."

tyler cried and cried, Blythe wanting this thing to return. he was the reason for his months of depression, he can't have that now, not while he has Josh.

"won't you go to someone else's dreams? won't you go to someone else's head? haven't you taken enough from me? won't you torture someone else's sleep?" tyler pleaded as he tried his hardest not to scratch his arms raw. his skin burned for the touch of something to destroy it.

tyler was full out crying, he searched desperately for his phone. once found he pressed josh's contact. it rang only once before am answer was heard.

------------------------------

"ty? why are you calling me at 3 a.m.?" the pink haired boy was confused as to why his boyfriend would be calling him this early.

all he heard was a sob before the line went dead.

josh quickly jumped out of bed and ran out his room. he raced towards Tyler's door and once there, he threw the door open.

he looked around the room till he heard a sob from the bathroom door.

josh opened the door and dropped to his knee's at the sight, tyler was sitting in the corner, blood dropping from his arm. the next thing he saw made him want to collapse.

"HE CARES" was written back to back on the mirror. in blood, tyler's blood.

the panicked boyfriend searched the cabinets for bandages and disinfectant. once he found it he raised over to tyler and cleaned him up.

tyler was a shaking mess in josh's arms. josh kissed him repeatedly as he bandaged up his wound. tyler kept whispering "he cares" in shock.

josh just sat and cried and kissed him and told him everything would be okay. he let tyler cry and cry till he finally fell asleep in his arms.

afterwards, josh placed tyler on his bed and was about to clean up the mess when tyler's hand grabbed his arm.

"don't leave me alone, please."

josh's heart broke and his throat tightened at his words. he got under the covers and pulled tyler as close as he could.

he wasn't letting him leave him tonight, or ever.

he pressed a kiss to the back of his neck and whispered,

"I love you tyler."

__________________________________
_________________

that's the end y'all thank you for all the support, ily.

Im kidding lol that's not the end! did I get ya?

but really, thoughts and comments on this chapter?

I have a fear I'm moving way too fast and I really don't want to.

but anywhoo, vote and comment ⭐❤