8

tyler didn't really understand why he was mad at Josh. maybe it was because they had hung out so much and now he decided to blow him off for debby?

"he didn't blow you off," tyler said to himself. "she's his girlfriend he can't always spend time with you." tyler decided to visit his mom so he checked to see if josh was gone, then he left.

he arrived at his old house an hour later. he walked through the door and the familiar smell of his home welcomed him.

he waved and muttered a "hi" to his mother, she was busy though. focused on stirring the brownie batter just right so that there wasn't any air bubbles.

tyler cleared his throat and she finally looked up, "oh hi honey, why are you home?" tyler shrugged, he didn't want to tell her he was jealous of his friends girlfriend. that was weird, well, to him at least.

"josh had to go somewhere with his mom, so I just decided to come back home." he responded simply.

"well alright, can you help me with these brownies?" tyler nodded and helped his mother.

--------------------------------

after 30 or so minutes tyler took the brownies out, slightly cursing when the pan touched his hand. after he placed it ontop of the stove; he ran over to the sink & ran his hand under the water.

he sighed in relief as the cold water hit his blistered skin. afterwards he dried his hand off and put some aloe vera on the now reddish pink blister on his hand.

tyler then cut his mother a brownie and himself one. after he gave his mother the sweet treat, he went up to his room and played some music.

tyler spent the rest evening listing to indie and some pop punk music. his mind always reminding him of the pink haired boy who has him feeling some type of way.

_________________________________________________

a lil filler just to explain how Tyler's doing.

Real talk, do you guys like me writing in third person or the characters point of view?

my friend says I need to add more details in my writing so I'm trying my best. I can only do it writing in 3rd person though, so tell me what y'all think.