22

josh had just set up his drums and tyler was strumming a bit on his ukelele. they had decided to start working on their song for music.

poor josh was kinda upset because he had to leave no name at his parents house, but other than that he was excited to hear tyler sing.

"okay so, this song is called 'we don't believe what's on tv,' I hope you like it." tyler said shyly, he strummed his uke and started to sing,

"We don't believe what's on TV,
Because it's what we want to see,
And what we want, we know we can't believe,
We have all learned to kill our dreams.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just want to know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I want to die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

Alright, second verse
What if my dream does not happen,
Would I just change what I've told my friends,
I don't want to know who I would be,
When I wake up from a dreamer's sleep.

I need to know that when I fail you'll still be here,
'Cause if you stick around I'll sing you pretty sounds,
And we'll make money selling your hair.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just want to know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I want to die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just want to know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I want to die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice.

I don't care what's in your hair,
I just want to know what's on your mind,
I used to say, "I want to die before I'm old, "
But because of you I might think twice."

he finished the song earning a round of applause from josh. he blushed as josh shouted compliments at him.

"ty, that was really good. who's it about?" he asked.

tyler strummed his uke and scuffed at the floor, "it's about you." he said.

josh's smile her wide and he jumped up and ran over to tyler.

"tyler I love it, I'm glad I've made an impact on your life."

"i'm glad too, and I love you." josh kissed tyler on the lips then went back to his drums.

"so I'm thinking we'll run through it again and I'll add my drums to it, you feel?" josh said as he hit a snare.

"I feel." tyler answered back.

they ran through the song again and tyler was amazed at how much better it sounded with josh.

once they finished tyler was speechless, "josh, that was pretty fricken amazing!" tyler exclaimed as he set his uke down.

"thanks tyler, it sounds really good so far. I'm sure we'll get a good grade."

the boys put their instruments up and decided to go chill in the student lounge.

"play loud enough josh?" debby said as the walked into the room.

"huh?" he questioned.

"you were playing so loud that we could hear you, just don't play at night or the dean will kill you." she said to them as she took a seat.

josh grabbed himself & tyler a redbull and sat down on the couch. tyler sat on his lap and accepted the drink happily.

"I feel so lonely oh my god." brendon whined as he spread across a couch.

"get yourself someone, download tindr." mark joked, brendon sat up and flipped him off.

"you guys are terrible, but seriously brendon. we've never heard you mention anyone, what's your sexual preference?" tyler asked looking at the strange boy.

"there's this boy names ryan.." debby and mark immediately shot up and ran over to each other.

"you owe me 10 bucks because I knew it was him." debby said to mark, he rolled his eyes and have her the money.

"we knew you either liked sarah or ryan." mark simply stated as he sat down.

"that's cool man, so you're bisexual in guessing?" josh questioned, brendon nodded.

"this is honestly the best thing in my opinion. if you are the gay speak now or forever hold your peace." tyler said in a mock mysterious voice.

-------------------

"ugh I hate this, I don't wanna study joshhh" tyler whined as he slid his book off the table.

"these books are expensive don't destroy it." josh said picking up the book.

tyler got up and plopped himself on josh's lap. he started kissing on his neck.

"ty, no, we have to study." josh said trying to act like tyler wasn't affecting him.

"but I don't wanna study, I wanna kiss you." tyler said, he jut out his bottom lip and looked at him.

josh sighed and kissed tylers pink lips. tyler smiled, knowing he'd always get his way.

the kiss started getting heated, love bites here and there. a few moans escaping the boys mouths.
---------------

lets just say the boys had a blast studying that night.

____________________
____________

ho yaHh hope u likey

HOLLA @ MY RYDEN SHIPPERS

I still cry ;-(

I love y'all ok

vote and comment 💬⭐❤