12

{tyler}

I sat on my bed, checking my phone every once and awhile for a notification from josh. he hasn't attended his classes for three days.

I finally decided to knock on his door one last time, deciding to go in if he didn't answer.

I knocked on his door, and in the third knock he answered.

"hello?" his voice was rough and hoarse. I frowned at the sound of it, he almost sounded sick.

"josh? why haven't you been out of your room for three days? or talked to anyone?" I tried not to sound too needy, but it's pretty hard not to do if the person you like ignores you for that long.

"i'm sorry ty, it's just, debby broke up with me. i've been a wreck since then." he answered weakly. half of myself felt for him, while the other half screamed for joy that he was single.

you're so selfish.

i sighed, it was pretty selfish of me to be thinking that. I just waved away the thought and continued speaking.

"hey how about I get us some tacos & redbull and we can play Mario kart? something to cheer you up at least?" I wanted to do something to cheer him up & at least have a reason to see him.

"i don't know ty... I look icky as hell. and I haven't changed in three days.." he trailed on, I rolled my eyes.

"it takes me about ten minutes to get to taco bell then about

three-ish minutes to get to the nearest gas station. that should be enough time for you to shower and change okay?" I heard him sigh.

"joshua william dun, is that clear? get showered and get dressed." I sounded like a total mom right now, but hey, gotta make a point.

"yes tyler." he finally answered, I smiled.

"thank you, see you in a few josho." I left his door and grabbed my keys.

I then headed out the door. i jumped in my somewhat nice car and plugged the aux cord into my phone.

I went on pandora and picked the la dispute station. I pulled out the driveway and headed towards my destination.

-----------------------------------------------

{josh}

ugh after I got showered and whatnot, I had to clean my room. it was pretty nasty considering I laid there for like three days.

just as I picked up the last tissue and chucked it in the trash, there was a knock at the door. I guess tyler's here, oh god I hope I don't cry.

I jogged over to the door. I opened it and he had the cheekiest smile on his face.

"one order of feel good tacos accompanied with redbull and a special side of tyler joseph?" I laughed and waved him in.

"see, I knew I could get you to smile!" he cheered, I smiled at how excited he was.

"so I guess we're going to my room. don't make a mess in there though" I said as we went to my room.

once inside my room tyler placed the taco bell bag on the table and handed be my food & drink. i thanked him then sat down on one of my beanbags and ate. he did the same right before he shot it into the waste basket.

"basketball skills Josh, getcha head in the game." he said the last part in a sing-song voice, I just rolled my eyes.

we finished our food rather quickly so I plugged up my N64 and waited as mario kart loaded.

-----------------------------------------

"suck on these toes josh, you just lost four times!" Tyler cheered as he did a little victory dance in his seat.

I playfully punched him and he started doing it back. we ended up wrestling and rolling around till I was ontop of him. our faces were centimeters apart. I never really realized just how beautiful he was.

"see I told you i'd make you feel better." he said in between breaths.

"yeah, you were right. thanks ty." i said still looking at him.

our eyes locked and I looked down at his lips. tyler had nice lips, they were nice and pink and looked soft. our faces were getting closer and closer till our noses touched.

"tyler can I try something?" I whispered to him as I looked into his warm brown eyes.

"sure josh, what is it?"

"this." I connected our lips together and it felt as though everything around us slowed down. he was surprised at first but then started kissing back.

our lips molded together perfectly and were in sync. this is what was missing. the feeling I had been feeling I had been experiencing was the yearning for tyler. he was who I wanted the whole time.

we broke away from the kiss breathless, i laid down next to tyler and stared at the ceiling.

"wow i, josh, you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." tyler confessed as he rolled over on his side to look at me.

"actually i do, ever since we met i had this feeling in my gut that wouldn't go away. even if I was with debby! I thought she would get rid of the feeling but no, you did tyler. and i'm so glad you did." I said to him as I looked into his eyes. the fact that tyler was the thing I needed the most was comforting to me.

"tyler I have something to tell you.." I said nervously as I looked at him.

"what is it josh? there's no need to be nervous." he said as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"tyler i.. i love you tyler. ever since that day I held you as you cried in my arms I knew I loved you. you're just too amazing of a person to let go away. everything about you makes me so happy, just thinking about you makes me excited. tyler I just want to protect you and keep you from harms way. and most of all, I want you to be mine." I finished, I looked at him and he had wide eyes, then he smiled.

"josh, I love you too. and ever since we met I knew I liked you. but after the first semester of school my "like" for you turned into love. everything about you I just adore. from your snoring to your amazing love for drums. just seeing you happy makes me happy. and yes, to answer your question, I will be yours. but there's one thing." oh god, what is it gonna be.

"what is it ty?" I asked as I continued to look into his eyes.

"promise me that you'll always love me, josh."

i smiled and hooked my pinky with his,

"i pinky promise."

___________________________________________________

OH MY GOD *MLG NOISES*

JOSHLERRRR IS NOW A COUPLE GUYSSS

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I REALLY HOPE I'M NOT RUSHING ANYTHING. I'M GONNA NEED HELP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE PM ME

vote and comment my lovess ⭐❤