15

{josh}

josh awoke to his arms securely wrapped around his fragile boyfriends frame. he sighed, why did someone so beautiful, deserve all this pain? josh didn't understand why tyler experienced such horrible things. but he wanted to always be there for him no matter what.

josh shook tyler awake, the time read 10:15. They'd be late for their first two classes, but in the middle of their third block. josh decided to just borrow something of tylers while tyler sleepily got ready.

josh smiled and kissed the sleepy boy on the nose. it woke him up a little bit, but not that much. while tyler was still getting ready, josh went to the bathroom and cleaned up the mess.

The sight made his stomach churn. josh quickly cleaned it up the best he could, not wanting tyler to witness what he did. josh felt a stray tear roll down his cheek as he scrubbed the mirror. he wiped it away though, he doesn't want tyler to know it affects him too much, because then he'll put the blame on himself.

josh disposed of the mess in the garbage and came out in time to see tyler sling his backpack over his shoulder.

tyler sighed in annoyance, "why does school even exist?" josh laughed and pecked the boy on the cheek.

"because it's the governments enforced law thingy." he answered back, tyler just shrugged and the two made their way out the house.

the two swung their arms back and fourth as they made their way to school. just then something popped into josh's head.

"tyler, you know you haven't sang for me yet?" tyler's face turned red, but he nodded in agreement.

"y-yeah, I promise I'll sing you something okay?" josh nodded and they continued on.

------------------------

{tyler}

as they neared the school tyler grew entirely anxious. waat if josh got bullied for being with tyler? what if everyone would hate the two?

"j-josh are you sure you wanna do this?" he asks looking at the pink haired boy nervously.

"do what ty?" tyler sighed and looked at his feet.

"you know... go in as a couple. what if they bully you for it?" the pink haired boy smiled and grabbed the other boys face.

"if people can't accept two people in love, fuck them. the only thing that's important is that we have each other, okay?" the nervous boy nodded and josh pecked him on lips.

--------------------------

the two walked into the school and it was like the red sea scene in the bible. everyone parted ways and watched as the two boys strolled hand in hand down the hallway.

tyler started sweating and shaking out of nervousness, josh rubbed circles with his thumb on Tyler's hand to soothe him.

debby was the first to walk up to them and say something.

"you guys look cute, i'm glad you're both happy." she smiled and gave both boys a friendly kiss know the cheek.

"thanks debs, I'll see you later." she turned and walked to whatever class she had.

tyler felt a little pang of jealousy when debby kissed josh, but he hid it.

mark came up to the two with a dorky look on his face.

"wait so you're gay, man?" josh rolled his eyes and nodded.

the boy patted him on the shoulder and pulled him in for a "bro" hug and congratulated him.

"wait you're not upset mark?" mark just shook his head and laughed.

"nah man it's the 21st century, people just need to get their heads out of their ass." he went on his way and arranged for us to eat lunch together.

josh kissed me goodbye and we separated and went to our classes.
I entered my world government class with a sigh.

I didn't pay attention for the rest of the class, which I probably should've, but how could i? josh was running through my mind.

the bell rang and I packed up my stuff and went on my way. the next class I had was music 101, which josh, debby, and brendon.

I took my seat next to josh and everyone else sat in the seats near us.

"good day class, I have a special assignment for you. I've decided that for the next few weeks you and a partner will be working on a song together. it must be an original and if you wish to do the project alone you can." josh grabbed my hand and I felt kinda nervous.

I've never performed in front of people, I just usually sang in the comfort of my basement.

"hey, why are you sweating so much?" josh whispered in my ear. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it right now.

he just clutched my hand and rubbed circles in it.

after class was over we went to lunch, all of our classes were scheduled in the morning so we all were free after lunch. it was pretty cool actually.

the cafeteria was buzzing with people talking and searching for their friends. some people looked at josh and I as we walked by but I just kept my head up.

we went through the line, grabbing what we thought looked good. I got an apple, some fries, a water, and a slice of pizza.

josh got the same except he substituted his apple for apple juice. saying its the same thing just in "juice" form.

we all went out to the courtyard and say down under a tree. I ate some of my pizza before josh tapped my arm.

"what was bothering you earlier?" he asked, a look of concern crossed his eyes.

"it's just that, i've never sang in front of anyone. i'm just really scared is all." I confessed looking down at my tray.

"tyler, it's okay. you can perform for me if that'll help? and we can even do a song together, so you're not alone." he concluded as he grabbed my hand.

"you're so amazing josh, thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and I soon heard "awe's" erupt from our friends and I covered my face.

"you guys are goals, I mean, if I were gay you'd be goals." brendon said stumbling over his words.

we all laughed at him and he told us to shut up.

we spent the day just hanging around campus and playing a friendly game of basketball.

josh in basketball shorts is honestly the hottest thing ever. I had to control myself the best I could while we were playing.

after the game we all said bye and went back to our rooms. I was really frustrated by that time, so I decided to try something.

_________________________
__________________

oh babY what could that something be ;)

I hope ur redy ;))))

ily, vote and comment 💬⭐❤