"I told you not to fucking follow me didn't I?!" His jaw clenched as he pulled me along like a child who was throwing a tantrum in a store.
"Let go of me!" I argued back with annoyance as he grabbed me tighter not letting go.
He pushed me against the car, I presumed it was his considering no one was in it.
I Yelp a little not expecting him to push me against the car, he didn't even let me stop he just dragged me and practically threw me into the door.

Not hard but hard enough to make me gasp in shock. It was happening so fast.
"Can you ever listen?" he growled, his teeth almost gritting together.
His face full of rage "do you know how much money I just lost because of you?" He caged me between the car, his fists balled up as they were either side of me resting on the car.
"Don't try blame this on me! How'd I know that asshole was going to-" he cut me off when his palm slapped the car making me shut up as I studied him.

He looked frustrated. Really angry and almost torn in a way. I'd never seen Rafe like this but then again we weren't exactly best buddies.

"I told you not to follow me. I fucking told you. You went in there looking like some stuck up, rich girl and thought it would be wise to walk into a club like that?" He almost laughed at me, genuinely laughed like I was stupid.
"Jesus you must be naturally blonde" he insults as he tugs a strand of my hair.
"What you are doing is illegal Rafe. You realise that right?" I finally spoke hitting his hand away from my hair , my body stiff against the car as I looked at him with distaste.

He started to laugh again, loudly. His tongue rolling to the side of his cheek as he looked at me.
"You find jail time funny Rafe? Yeah sounds like a real laugh" i bitchily replied with a bit of an attitude, losing my patience.
"Shut your mouth" he warned, looking up at me again, his face deadly serious now.
"Do you know how much fucking money I've just lost? How many people who've betted on me? How many of those have I lost because you simply can't follow orders?" He leaned in, his voice lowered, he looked like he was thinking.

Maybe what to do with me? I knew about his little secret now. I had something against him. This is what Jace meant?
"Fuck you and your money. Oh and your little fucking perv friends" I leaned closer as I spat my words out into his face.
He shook his head chuckling "you really are a fucking idiot" he was making fun of me and anger coursed through me as I tried to shove him but he restrained me pretty quickly.

Grabbing my hands and forcing me against the car again, one of his legs between mine.
My breathing picked up as his face was close to mine "make you feel big and strong manhandling me huh?" I whispered in a harsh tone as I saw a smirk grow on his face.
"No it makes me hard" he whispered back, I was stunned, frozen to my place. Had I heard him correctly?
That's when I feel it. Feel him against me.

I swallow and as my breath caught in my throat he leaned forward kissing me quickly.
His grip on my wrists tightening as he pushed my arms against the car, I whimpered slightly as I felt his knee graze my inner thigh.