Chapter 4[Coffee?]

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Purvi's POV

I woke with a massive headache and blurry vision.

"Purvi!"I could hear someone's baffled voice but I felt too sluggish to identify it.

I turned my head to the individual to whom the voice belonged.
"Purvi!"Someone said once again.
I rubbed the corner of my eyes to look at him. Ya, it was a male voice.

My sight got clear and I saw Kavin sitting on the side of my bed. I looked up to adjust to the lights and realized that I was in a hospital.
"Are you fine?"He asked with a concerned-filled voice.

"How did I come to the hospital?"I asked feeling a little nauseous and holding my head.

"You passed out on the college ground so I brought you here," He said glancing at my state.

"Well I am fine, I just felt a little nauseous but now I am fine, let's leave now," I said trying to get up from that hospital bed but guess what I tripped and fell in his arms again.

He held me so tightly as If he will leave me I would disappear. A different nostalgia hit me as I had already experienced this warmth before.
I know I met him a few hours ago but yaa meeting him didn't feel like that.

I slowly got up as he scolded me," you are not fine Ms.Purvi, see you tripped once again. Let me go and call a doctor for you."

Before I could reply he went away. I sat on the bed folded my knees and brought them close to my chest and held my head in my palms.
I hate this feeling of being sick! It feels so awful. Basically from the time when I started living alone.

After a minute or two, The Doctor entered with Kavin following him with a worried look on his face.
Why is he so worried? Like we just met a few hours ago and the sentiments he is showing are like we know each other for a long time!

What the hell is happening to me?

The Doctor examined me as he said, "Ms.Malhotra I guess you are taking a lot of stress these days."

Yeah, it's true because I had three books published this month and it was kinda stressing. That shitty stalker also didn't leave any room for me to not get stressed and truthfully the thought of him frightened me every second.

"You are not taking proper sleep and food which can be seen in your health as it's affecting it adversely."

I nodded and Kavin glared, less with anger but more with concern.

"I advise you to take a good sleep of 8 hours daily and proper meals 3 times a day. Here are your medicines which are needed to be taken by you daily for a week and then after a week you should come to have a regular check-up just to check the progress"

I said a quick yes as he told me that I'll be discharged in an hour or two.
Kavin went behind the Doctor To fill out some forms.

I lay on the bed and gazed around my room. It was a really big room and I could easily sense from its interior that it was costly. Well, I had enough money to pay.

Time skip:-

We were in Kavin's car and he offered me a lift to my house.

"Can we have a coffee on the way? I know the best cafe in the city!"He asked kinda nervous. I guess he is reluctant about me accepting his offer.

"Why not, sure"I replied with a small smile.

I felt sleepy and nauseous at the same time. I needed my favorite 'a cup of strong black coffee to relax.

He turned right from the next turn. As the car stopped we were standing in front of my favorite cafe 'Starbucks'. I unbuckled myself and hopped off the car so as Kavin.

I didn't feel suspicious that how did he know blah blah. I was too tired to think about it and although it's a famous cafe.

We walked in together.
"Table for two"Kavin told the waiter.
"this way sir" He replied.

We headed towards the table as I was about to sit, my phone beeped and a message popped up.

The same unknown number from the morning.

"Don't you dare sit with him!"It read.

I knew it was the stalker, when will he leave me alone?

I shrugged and shook my head as Kavin pulled the chair for me showing his gentlemanly gesture. Which I appreciated though.

"Thank you!"I replied with a cheeky smile of mine which he returned with the most charming of his.

Oh God! This boy will be the death of mine. I guess I kinda like him already.
Well, he is worth it!

He sat in front of me.
"One cappuccino for me and One black coffee for ma'am, "Kavin told the waiter.

I was shocked as to how he knew what I love?

"How did you know?"I asked with a suspicious expression visible in my eyes.

"I know more about you than you know about yourself" He replied in a husky voice with a hint of sarcasm.

I giggled and he too chuckled.

"Well it's best to stress reliever," He said looking into my eyes.

"Ya, I needed it!"I exclaimed in joy.
"by the way thanks for it"

"you're welcome Ms. Malhotra" He replied with a smile.

"You can call me Purvi" I replied.

"Okay!"He said a bit reluctantly.

"I like your name though. I had a friend named purvi when I was about 8 years old. She was beautiful and kind-hearted."He said with a sad smile.

"Thanks for the compliment and where is she now?"I asked.

"I don't know! She left a long ago. I miss her" He said with a small smile, I guess to hide his pain which was clearly visible in his eyes.

"I wish you meet her soon," I said with my usual happy demeanor trying to cheer him up.

He nodded with a smile.
It was then my sight turned toward the glass window and I saw something which frightened me to hell.

Cliff hanger!

So that's it for today.
Finally, I am back. Yayyy!

Thanks for loving this story so much. I really appreciate your love and support towards it. Well, from now onwards there will be a regular update every alternative day Ig.

What's your thought about what purvi saw?
How did Kavin know every detail about purvi's likings and dislikings?

Also, do tell me if you want to read Kavin's point of view too.

Do vote and comment. Come on, don't be a silent reader dude!

Radhe Radhe💙🦚✨!