Chapter 3[The Text]

Radhe Radhe readers 💙🦚✨,

Victoria College, Mumbai

Purvi entered the premises slowly, looking out for the principal.She was also an employee in an multinational company.She loved her job though, her writing skills were her everything.She feared of someone knowing about her Identity as a writer and that stupid bloody stalker knew about it.It was her major reason to hate him.Also following her another passion she was a great motivational speaker so the college's used to call her during the placements time.
She turned her head to her right to find the principal standing infront of her.

Purvi's POV

He looked like an old man of about in his late 50s.He looked at me and I gave him a warm smile.

Principal-Ms.Purvi Malhotra?

He forwarded his hand towards me for a handshake.I calmly shaked hands with him and make sure to smile.

Purvi-Nice to meet u sir.

Principal-Students are all eagerly waiting for you!Come this way.

I followed him and he took me down towards the auditorium, Full of students.I stepped up to the back stage slowly to look for the arrangements.

After the arrangements,I headed to the stage.Adjusting my mic I took a long deep breath to calm my nervousness, which was already growing inside me.Though it was not my first time but still I felt this feeling everytime whenever I climb the stage.I gasped and started retrieving whatever I had prepared for the speech as it all felt vanished.

After a few a seconds, I started speaking with full enthusiasm and confidence.
About 2 hours,It took my speech to come to an end.I looked towards everyone who looked kinda impressed and as I put my words to a hault, I could hear the claps and Appreciations.

I thanked everyone and went to the backstage.I checked my phone, A message again topped my phone's banner.Urgh! these messages, I should have not even bought a phone if I knew that it was so irritating.

"Your speech was fabulous love."

"Is he here?"I literally shouted and everyone in the room looked at me surprisingly.I gave them a "sorry look" and went out to catch that idiotic stalker.

"Ms.purvi I was looking for you! I want you to meet my son Kavin"The Principal said as I met him outside.

I firstly looked towards his son and lastly I just kept on looking at him.Seeing him I could easily say
He's the most handsome man I've ever met.He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance which could make him stand out in the crowd.
I swear his smile could easily take anyone's life away.(A/N-Uk our Kavin)
His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. "But wait, those brown charming eyes were seen by me somewhere, but where?"I questioned myself in confusion.

"Hello Ms.purvi!"He said and I was brought back to the real world.

I asked him instantly,"Have we met before?"

He gave me a frowning look and looked at his father who was also looking at him."I don't think so."He answered back.

I nodded at his reply which made him give me a warm smile.
The principal went away.

Author's POV

Kavin-I had gone through all your speeches and they were fabulous, I must say.

Purvi blushed a little-Thank you so much.

Kavin-Any other passion do you follow other than this?

Purvi(stammering)-na...nah It's just this one.

Kavin shook his head and a silence fell between them.
They both were glancing at each other and passing smiles.Finally Kavin's phone rang and he excused himself and went to a distance.

A boy passed by Purvi and The same scent hit her nose and She again got baffled and turned with a jerk just to see his retreating figure passing.As the view infront of her blackened.

Kavin glanced at her.As he saw her falling he immediately ran to her and held her before she touched the ground.

So that's it for today guys ✌🏻✨.

How was it?Do tell me and click that star button on your screen's extreme left to vote.

Will be back with another chappy soon.Ig on 22nd.

Radhe Radhe 💙🦚✨