𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵' 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Jhene hadn't gotten a text from Wren or any form of communication from him. Jhene couldn't lie, it stung, but it wasn't like they were close in connection, so she shrugged it off. Today, she was meeting with her friend of 3 years, otherwise known as her second closest friend, Desiree. Desiree was closed off, and peaceful, but could get bitchy and out of character if necessary.

Jhene cheeses when she sees her shorter companion, and the smile across Desiree's face shows her excitement to see Jhene as well. Jhene's arms open wide when she walks closer to her friend, a smile still plastered on her lips. "Hey sexy," is the first thing that comes from Jhene's mouth when Desiree's arms engulf her in a hug.

"Hey fren," Desiree whispers in the crook of Jhene's neck.

This hug only last a second longer, as Jhene grabs her small friend's hand, dragging her toward the entrance to the mall they were at.

"Damn! Yo muscular ass! What are you pulling me so hard fa?" Desiree lets out, sarcasm lacing her tone. Desiree wiggles to get out of Jhene's strong grip, whispering curses before Jhene finally frees her wrist.

"Girl, I'm tryna hurry up and find something to wear for this party!" Jhene drags out the "Y" in party, clicking her new acrylics together in excitement. Desiree huffs in response, pouting her lips before continuing to walk with Jhene.

They went to millions of stores, trying things on, laughing, catching up, and even gossiping a little. It was the ultimate feeling of girl friendship the whole trip. Though, skimpy, Jhene was excited about the outfit in which she had picked out. Same for Desiree, she seemed content with what she had gotten. Even after they had purchased everything they wanted for the party, they continued shopping, hurting their pockets more.

Not long after, Jhene and Desiree had bags filled to the brim with, clothes, makeup, and shoes...basically, anything they wanted.

"See, this is why I never come out with you. Always makin' me spend money!" Desiree whined, holding up the multiple bags in her hand as they walked back to the parking lot.

"You know damn well, I didn't make you buy ALL that." Jhene annunciates, peeking at the girl next to her through the corner of her eye.

"Well...SHAT! Don't be airing my business out like that?" Desiree rolls her eyes in response, pretending to look around the parking garage for people who could possibly be ear-hustling.

"Girl boo," Jhene laughs, wiping a fake tear from her friend's actions.

"Where'd you park at?" Desiree asks. Jhene stops laughing but her hand still wipes the invisible tears that fell from her face.

"Right there," She speaks in between small laughs, Desiree only mugs her friend as Jhene points to the pink jeep.

"Girl, I know yo' ass ain't get a damn PINK Jeep!" Jhene looks at Desiree like she had two heads, rolling her eyes.

"I thought it was cute, you don't like it?" Jhene mumbled; head lowered in shame as she waited for her friend's response.

"Jhene, baby, I LOVE IT!" Desiree squeals, hands clapping as she jumped a little bit.

"Welp, too bad. It's a rental." Jhene says sticking her tongue out playfully, continuing to walk further into the parking lot. This makes Desiree immediately stop jumping, face stoic, as she mumbles something under her breath.

"You know I love to rent different cars, girl, what would make you think anything was different this time around?" Jhene utters, head lightly popping out of her neck at her shorter friend. Desiree exhales in defeat, walking away from Jhene, shaking her head in fake disappointment.