32 | The Other Woman.

Depuis le début

"Detention room, for two whole hours."

~

"Have you always been this beautiful?"

Naseem said, i rolled my eyes and looked away from him, "Can i ask you something." I said to him, He smiled, "Go on."

"Why the actual fuck would you let him pick our punishment! you could've just said sorry!" I yelled at him, i had a reason to be angry since we were kicked out of class and i had to spend two hours with this freak.

"I'm sorry, but atleast i get to spend time with you, without anyone disturbing us." He said, i screamed in frustration and put my head down.

I could feel his fingers stroking my locks, his hand caressing my hair, "I've always loved your long hair, it's always been a distraction." He whispered.

I got back up, "You're so— bipolar."

He chuckles, scooting his chair even more closer as our knees touched, "Why didn't you wear the locket? you should wear it." He said, noting the fact that i hadn't been wearing it.

"Why do you care if i wear it or not? besides i can't wear it everyday like you—"

"Kainaat do you know how many years it has been? it's been seven years, seven, and i counted every moment of it, i never let go of the locket as i looked at it as our symbol of love." He said.

Goosebumps arose in my arms, his face was so close to mine and my heart felt like it was in a coma, everything felt so good yet so wrong.

That feeling— excited me.

His eyes never left mine, "I read your two written letters at every moment i could get, but i'll continue wearing this locket until you're finally mine, i'll wait years and years."

The feeling of Infatuation towards a person, it was my first time experiencing that feeling and it for sure made my heart jump.

"Naseem, you amaze me for some reason." I said the only words that could come out from my mouth, "Oh how i love it when you say my name."

I was so into him at that moment, i couldn't comprehend what i was doing, so i held his face, my fingers touched his perfectly sculpted face.

His eyes closed, "Keep doing that, it's relaxing." He said, i smiled and explored his face with my hands, "I'll wear it from tomorrow." I said, his eyes opened as he smiled.

~

But the pair didn't know who was watching them.

Glaring at the two, eyes read hatred.

It felt like someone had poured boiling hot water on my insides, the feeling of hate towards someone you've spent half your life with, is an unexplainable feeling.

The way she touched his face, it should've been me, the way he put a smile on her face, it should've been me, the way she looks at him.

It should've been me.

I couldn't take it anymore, i walked away from the area, getting the urge to murder someone, thoughts gathered around in my mind.

I made my way to the second floor's bathroom, the one that no one used, i entered the bathroom and went over to the sink.

"How could you steal everything from me Kainaat?" I questioned, i look up in the mirror and
immediately felt like a stranger to myself.

🎵The other Woman🎵

🎵Has time to manicure her nails🎵

My hands make their way to my hair, i grabbed a fistful of my hair, screaming in frustration, "He likes her long hair doesn't he? why don't i have long beautiful hair like her?" I yelled repeatedly.

🎵The other Woman🎵

🎵Is perfect where her rival fails🎵

That feeling took over again, everything was so overwhelming that it had to be done again, and then i did it, i banged my fist on the marble countertop.

🎵And she's never seen with pin curls🎵

🎵In her hair anywhere🎵

It had become a habit to hurt myself everytime i saw them together, or everytime Naseem took her name when i was right infront of him!

🎵The other Woman🎵

🎵Enchants her clothes with french perfume🎵

Everytime he pretended like i didn't exist and then talk to me only when he needed Kainaat, i was like the side chick!

🎵The other Woman🎵

🎵Keeps fresh cut flowers in each room🎵

Blood oozed out from my knuckles after a while when my skin busted, what had to be done, was done.

I was prettier.

I was more loving.

I was smart.

I was better.

She didn't have my qualities, she was nothing compared to me— but why did he pick her over me? she was the ugly duckling.

🎵There are never toys that's scattered anywhere🎵

🎵And when her old man comes to call🎵

I laughed, my voice echoed through the empty room, "Why'd you do this Naseem?" I asked again, laughing to hide the pain that had been buried in for so long.

🎵He finds her waiting like a lonesome queen🎵

🎵'Cause to be by her side🎵

But it didn't last long, the tears came flowing too.

And soon the laughter turned into heavy cries, i hit my chest repeatedly as i fell to the ground, "What's wrong with me?" I cried, there was no one by my side.

🎵It's such a change from old routine🎵

🎵The other Woman🎵

The anger turned into sadness, the fear of losing everyone around me, as i had already lost him to her, he loved her and i knew it, but accepting it was as hard as loving him.

I was nothing to him from day one, the days we spent together, the moments were all an illusion.

🎵Will always cry herself to sleep🎵

🎵The other Woman🎵

The urge came over again, once again i hit my fist hard on the countertop, blood splattered on it, i didn't want to be called crazy, that's why i did it without anyone knowing.

🎵Will never have his love to keep🎵

🎵As the years go by, the other Woman will spend her life all alone🎵

"I'm the other Woman." I said to myself, i was just a mistress while she got all the love she wanted, in my eyes, she was the real predator.

🎵Alone🎵

🎵Alone🎵

Featured Song

☆ Featured Song ☆