He runs his hands through his hair and gets a bit antsy.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Shit man, she's fucking crazy for real... and just even a slight slip of Trina's name and she would spiral. Now my Lottie." He paces.

"Listen, protect yours, and I'll protect mine. But let's stay in communication." I cut it short as the mood has changed.

I grab two cups off a passing waiter tray and hands him one.

"Aye, aren't we supposed to be celebrating? Enough talking business, we gonna join our ladies and you can right the wrongs." I say as we clink out cups then downing the liquor in them.

Although I said this, I couldn't ignore the bad feeling I had growing in my heart.
———————————————————————————————
After the donations and awards was over, the ladies were ready to dance.

"Darling would you like to dance?" I stand up holding my hand to Trina

She gracefully takes it. As we walk off I tell Yura. "I'll be back for my dance with you."
She smiles softly with a sad look in her eyes.

Mack... I really hope you are okay and that you get your ass back here.

"Alright, everyone this will be a dance where we will be rotating dance partners. We will rotate to the left. I hope anyone with two left feet get off the dance floor." The DJ says making the crowd laugh.

To our left was The Wyles which works in our favor since he wanted to apologize.

And I know, maybe I'm being too trusting, nah! I will kill him if he tries any funny business. But I do trust him, plus it's not me he's gotta get through to, it's Trina.

As the song starts we all begin dancing.
"My beautiful, lovely lady." I say.

She looks at me with a raise eyebrow and a smirk "I don't wanna dance with Wyles."
She says.

"I know, but I think hearing what he has to say is worth it." I nod at her.

She sighs, so I pull her in closely to me and for the moment everyone else disappears and it's just me and Trina.

"Allllright, SWITCH!" The DJ says and Trina leaves my arms going to Wyles and Lottie takes my hand.

My heart dropped, because even though we were near all night, I never actually looked at her or spoke to her since I ended things.

"Hello stranger." She says to me.

"Hey Lottie, I mean Mrs. Wyles." I smile

"Either one will do, although Mrs. Wyles does have a nice ring to it." She smiles.

"Congratulations, and I am proud of you." I say looking at her.

She sighs deeply relaxing, before looking up at me trying to hold back tears.
"I'm sorry for what I did and that I hurt you."

"You've already apologized for that." I remind her.

"I never apologized correctly. I was operating out of hurt, and fear. And even though us breaking up was the best thing we ever did. It was bad how it ended." She looks up at me focusing on my face.

"Yeah." I chuckle "It was the best thing we ever did." We look at our loves as they dance together. "You brought value to Jonathan's life and Trina brought value to mine." "You ladies came in when needed and brought in your life bearing energy. I will never hate you Lottie, and I forgive you, and I am excited to see the growth of this new friendship and partnership with companies."

"Oh my gosh, Jonathan spoke to you about it?" She says covering her mouth.

"This is a business gala, partnering the companies would raise his capital which is what he needs, and help me further grow my company and open more locations." I state.

"Thank you!" She says suddenly hugging me tightly.

"Hey, hey! Watch them babies!" I chuckle.

Looking over to my goddess I see her and Wyles in deep conversation, and have almost fully stopped dancing.

Oh boy...
————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Ross: what are you up to?🧐

A: idk what you're talking about 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ross: I gotta feeling.... 🧐

A: That tonight's gonna be a good good night 🥹

⭐️💬🗣️ if you liked this chapter
-chuu💋