❤️💙First Date Headcanons: Part 1💙❤️

❤️Raph❤️

❤️ So nervous.
❤️ He can't take you anywhere fancy because of the whole mutant thing, so he's just terrified you'll think he doesn't take this seriously.
❤️ So this ball of reptilian anxiety decides to get a suit and go to Run of the Mill.
❤️But.
❤️ He gets Hueso to set up a private area for your two by promising to keep Leo away for as long as he can.
❤️ So you two are sitting alone and you can smell Raph's nervous stink, but you don't say anything.
❤️ Then he clears his throat right as you're about to talk.
❤️ Cue that awkward moment when you both are trying to let the other go first and neither is going. Except it lasts for, like, five whole minutes.
❤️ At that point Hueso can't take it anymore, so he goes and asks how the food is.
❤️ It's delicious, of course.
❤️ Then, this tricky skeleton man channels his inner Hector Rivera and looks Raph in the eye.
❤️ "You're right, your date is muy bonita."
❤️ Raph is dying inside, you're redder than his mask, and Hueso leaves with the most satisfied smirk.
❤️ "Ummm... thanks Raph... for the bonita thing."
❤️ Raph panics.
❤️ "What thing? There was no thing! Who even is Raph?!"
❤️ It takes a while to get him calmed down and not dying inside. Then you tell him you'd like to go out with him.
❤️ Thank goodness, because he was ready to die.

💙Leo💙

💙 Oh boy...
💙 Dude is not subtle.
💙 He straight up flirts with you every chance he gets.
💙 And the cheesy lines.
💙 "Are you gravity? 'Cause you're making me fall."
💙 "I'm trying to re-arrange the alphabet to put 'U' and 'I' together."
💙 "Could you hold my phone? I'm hoping the electricity between us will charge it."
💙 But guess who asks the other out? Spoiler: It's you.
💙 And you do it  in the most traumatizing way possible. With Donnie's help, of course.
💙 You cover yourself in fake blood, lay on the ground, and put a paper and pen a little way from your hands.
💙 Then Donnie tells Leo that he got an emergency signal from your apartment, so blue boi rushes over.
💙 'Oh no, they're dead! Wahhhhhhh! Wait, what's this note?' -Blue ADHD Turtle
💙 Guess what it says? 'Look up.'
💙 He does.
💙 You put paper on the ceiling and wrote, in fake blood, "Wanna go to the movies sometime?"
💙 Then you grab his ankle.
💙 Anyway, here's a newly traumatized turtle at the movie that inspired your prank.
💙 He will cry if you do it again.