chapter 1 "I remember you"

Start from the beginning

"I know! I know! But pop I could help you out alot! I mean I've got my smarts! I've got the skills!" I stood up pacing the floor. "I'm better than Santino in every shape and form!" I smirk as sonny walked into the room. "oh miss big mouth is here!? Yippee!!" He said sarcastically. Sonny smiled wide as he hugged me tight. "Shut up big head" he kissed my cheek. "I heard you were back. I had to come see for myself" he sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. My father shook his head. "I'll think about fiore. I'll think. Doesn't mean yes. Doesn't mean no. Stick around for awhile and I will think about it" I hugged my father tightly as I kissed his face repeatedly "thank you! thank you! Thank you daddy!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now what is that screaming for outside?" He questioned. Tom and my father both shuffle to the window. "Ah! Johnny is here" Tom replied. "Johnny huh?" My father huffed. "Looks like he needs something again" I mumbled. "Fiore. Don't start with that! He is a lovely boy! Very appreciated! One of a kind!" my father smirked. "Let's go say hello shall we" my father made his way outside as sonny followed. I glanced over at Tom whom wrote in his book. "Did you missed me hm?" I smirked as I stepped over holding my hands behind my back. he smirked down into his pages. "Of course I missed you flower girl" he continue to write. "How much?" I say as I placed my hands on the side of his small writing table hovering over him. He glanced up with a smile. "don't start this now rose bud" he leaned back in his chair. "start what tom?" I smirked watching the smile grow up one his lips. he pointed back and forth at each other. "This. This thing. You know it's wrong. You know it is. Thought we agreed to end this the moment you left for school" he put his pen down. "That was what? 7 years ago. Don't you miss me?" I snickered jokingly. He rubbed his face. "...Im married flower. I'm married and I have kids" I frowned heavily. "Kids? I thought Theresa couldn't have kids" tom shook his head. "She had a little boy and now we have another on the way" I looked down as I placed my drink on the table. "Looks like you got over me pretty fast huh?"

"That is so far from the truth!" He said quickly. "I don't stop thinking about you. I'm obsessed with you. You! Are all I ever think about!" He stood up walking towards me. I looked down at my black heels. He held his hands on my cheeks tilting my head up to look at him. I gently kissed his palm. "I miss you. I miss.. us" I say as I place my finger on his belt. Tom placed a kiss on my forehead before I quickly pulled away. "Thomas! Your father is looking for you-...oh...hi flower" I looked over at Tom's wife Theresa. I gave her nod. "How are you" I asked politely. "I'm alright... Your father is looking for the both of you" she glared as she clears her throat. I rubbed my hands over the back of my dress. "Alright. Nice seeing you tom. Nice seeing you Theresa" I smiled softly as I rushed outside to see my father waiting us us to take photos. "Come on! Come on my Fiore!" My father called.  

.....

After some time we all gathered in my father's den. I sat with my legs crossed with my black heel dangling off the end of my toe. Johnny paced the ground anxiously biting his nails. "For fuck sakes johnny! Sit down you're making me sea sick!" I blurt out. Johnny quickly sat on my father's desk looking up at him. "My career godfather, my career is depleting. I need this roll in a movie, its an upcoming classic movie! The director doesn't want me! I'm so stressed out! My..my hair is falling out!" He cried into his hands. My father groaned as he smacked him upside the head. "Man up would you! What kind of man cries! Over what!? A movie! A damn movie! Jesus! Try being a man once and awhile! My daughter is right there don't embarrass yourself" I smirked down into my lap as my father knocked some sense into him. "I will see what I can do About this producer guy. Don't worry anymore alright?" Johnny nodded in response. "Thank you godfather. Thank you"  johnny glanced over at my long tan legs peaking out from my dress. Johnny has always liked me. Throughout highschool he's always tried getting in my pants.

"Now johnny" my father interrupted. "Have you met my daughter Fiore?" My father directed his attention towards me as if it wasn't there already. I shook my head at my father before johnny turned around with a smile on his face. I sigh as I leaned back in my chair. "Fiore you remember johnny don't you?" He pushed johnny closer to me. I wasn't interested. I didn't move. I held out my hand "of course I remember. How could I forget" johnny kissed my hand a little too seductively. He turned my hand over then kissed my palm. I watched with disgust but I was still polite. "I wouldn't ever want to forget such a beautiful woman" he says as he slightly bows. I hear sonny snorting a laugh from the back of the room. I then smirk at his laughter. "Santino!" My father put his foot down. Sonny quickly shut up. "Why don't you and fiore enjoy yourself over some dinner and drinks outside huh?" My father held my hand making me stand up. "Oh no I'm okay! I have other things to do i-"

"No you don't. How about you sit down with the nice boy and have some drinks?"
I sighed as I looked up at johnny. Johnny has a large smile on his teeth. He held out his arm. "Shall we?" I hesitated, but for my father I took his arm following him outside to an empty table. "Heard you went to college. You're a doctor now huh?" Johnny began the small talk. I looked down into my drink "I mean I'm qualified for it yes. But I'm not one yet no" I glanced back up at him, noticing how much he admired me and my body. I watched him closely. "So your father was talking to me. Says you've been searching for the right man. A husband even" I looked up with slight shock. "My father did?"

"Well...mostly your mother. I've been thinking about it, I've been thinking about you. I'd love to see your more often flower" he says with a soft smile. I shook my head "I'm okay johnny. I'm really not looking. You know how mother's are? Push push pushing ya know"
Johnny didn't like my response. He kinda stared at me blankly. "I think if you gave me a chance you'd really-"

"Thank you johnny. I appreciate it! I really do! And I mean it! I really really do! It's just...I'm not looking!" I patted his hand that held my own hand from across the table. "I'm assuming they haven't told you yet?"

"Tell me? What?" I questioned. Johnny chuckled a bit. "Well this is awkward huh?... You parents have set you up to get married to me. That's why your father doesn't want you to leave town! I was told he told you" my eye widened. "Like an arrangement? Don't be ridiculous! My parents wouldn't do that" would they? .....