Chapter 11: All Along

JJs POV

Ever since that night, the one where Kie kissed me for the first time, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

Now I'm not one to fall for someone that fast.. or really even fall for anyone in general, but I've had a thing for Kiara ever since the day she joined our group. I mean we're talking since middle school.

I've always sort of hit on her, but she ALWAYS shoots me down. Always. So that night.. when she kissed me. Let me say that again. SHE kissed ME. it was honestly like a dream come true.  Like I mean I was  s h o c k e d.

The way I felt about her just got doubled. Tripled. Quadrupled I don't know. All I know is that it started to scare me a little. This feeling. It was something I'd never felt before. I tried to hide it the best I could, but as the days went on it just got harder and harder.

That night, when I texted Kie asking if we could talk. I was hyping my self up- like I was GOING to tell her that I liked her. But then she said she couldn't come over. And by morning, all my confidence of telling her had left, straight out window, gone.

Which honestly I'm kind of glad because now looking back on it, confessing my feelings to her would have been really embarrassing, especially if she shot me down.

But now there I was. Standing in front of her, about to to kiss her again. I mean it just feels so right. I could tell by the way she was looking at me, that she felt what I was feeling too. There was no denying it.

When we kissed again, I felt my brain explode inside of my head. FINALLY. I've been wanting this to happen ever since the first time.

I didn't know what it meant or what would happen afterwards. All I knew was that I was with her again and I couldn't be more happy.

We stood there for a minute just making out like we had done before.

"JJ-" she said as if she was doing something wrong. She put her hand on my chest and pulled away.

I looked into her eyes waiting for her to continue talking. My hand was still on her waist.

"Kie, what's wrong?" I asked since she didn't say anything afterwards. She just kinda looked down and she looked guilty.

"Uhm-" she said with an awkward shaky voice

"what's wrong" I asked again. My voice was softer this time since I felt like she was about to shoot me down again.

"JJ what are we doing" Kie said, almost sad

"Kie-" I started. i was confused. Why would she kiss me back is she didn't think we should.

"I- i don't know, I think I should go" Kie said, but she didn't leave my arms.

"I don't think you should" I said, shaking my head lightly.

I saw her look back down at my lips.

"What does this even mean" she asked, looking back up at my eyes.

"I dont know" i Said quietly, inching my way closer to her lips again.

I kissed her a couple of time before pulling back to see if she was going to say anything else. She was confusing me, she kissed me back right after telling me she thinks she should leave? Yea sure that makes since.

"I dont think this is a good idea" she said once we pulled away.

I just looked at her for a second.

"Then leave" I said, calling her bluff.

She looked at me with almost a shocked expression.

"Yea" she said, grabbing my wrist and slowly guiding it off her Waist. She turned around and slowly started walking to her car. Shit. That wasn't supposed to happen

Once she got halfway back to her car I realized I couldn't just let her get away. I started walking up to her but then she stopped like she was debating something. She turned around to come back to me but I was already there. She didn't say anything she just instantly kissed me again. Thank god. I really thought I fucked up there for a second.

After a while of us making out in my yard. We pulled away and I just hugged her, pulling her into my chest.

When we got out of the hug she looked at me. We now both knew that we liked each other- just didn't know what to do about it.

"So.. um we need to talk" Kie said but didn't need to say about what because it was obvious.

"Yea, we do" I said, but a uncontrollable smile grew on my face.

"Oh- shit" she said, looking at the watch on my wrist. "Okay so I actually have to go before I'm past curfew.. but uhm" she said, trying to think about what to do

"We don't have to figure it out tonight" I said gently, putting my hand back on her waist "we'll talk tomorrow" I suggested and she smiled. I leaned in, kissing her one more time before she left.

"Okay" she smiled once we broke away "we'll talk tomorrow" she confirmed and then walked back to her car. We said goodbye and then she got in and drove off.

I had no clue what to expect tomorrow.. would we be in a relationship? Would she call things off? I don't even know. All I know is that I... yea I like her:)

{thank you for readingggg!! Let me know how you feel about it<3 love you all!! Leave any comments or suggestions:)) stay tuned}