I open the door to the library,I'm bored and reading is gonna help me right now,Hinata isn't here yet and for some reason everyone is busy so I can't even bother Lola right now"Hy Naruto"I turn towards the entrance and I see Hinata coming towards me"Hinata your back""yeah I just arrived""I was thinking about you like seconds ago"I say and her face quickly becomes red"you,you were?""yeah,I kinda feel bad that I got here first, you're my boss and I wasn't supposed to leave work without a good reason like that,I'm really sorry"

"Naruto I said it's ok don't worry about it""you have such a sweetheart Hinata"I say while grabbing her hands"but....why did he take you with,did something happen that he had to bring you along?""oh ummh-"-oh please stop it Hinata"we both turn towards the entrance after hearing the cold voice, sasuke walks towards Hinata and stops right in front of her

"Why do you want to know Hinata? Does it bother you?""n-no I just-i was just wondering-""why?""Hy why are you talking so coldly to her"he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me towards him"does it bother you when you see him with me?""w-what?-""you don't like it do you?-""what are you talking about sasuke?"I question while trying to remove his hand around my wrist...

"How dense are you?""w-what "

"You can see it in her eyes, she leaks of it"he suddenly grabs hinata's cheeks and she winces feeling the pain on how he's pressing her"you're in love with him right..... Hinata?"Hinata quickly widens her eyes shocked by sasuke's question as I do the same "what are you talking about sasuke how can you say that""shut up Naruto,I can see how she looks at you , she wants you hahahaha this is ridiculous,a beta falling in love with an Omega! Do you think you can even please him huh Hinata? What can you even do for him,you can't even help him when he's in heat and you want to be with him, you must be kidding me "

Sasuke says with his cold voice while glaring at Hinata whose eyes are all tearing right now he needs to stop,I can see her trembling before him,why is he acting like this"did I make you live that comfortably that you had your eyes set on something that doesn't belong to you? How brave you are,I thought I already showed you that he's mine.... and you still had the guts to fall for him? Do you want me to kill you?"I look at hinata whose  tears are running down her face.....

"Sasuke stop, even if she likes me you have no right to talk to her like that, it's her choice to like me or not-"he leaves Hinata and suddenly grabs my hair and pulls me closer to him"I think you have forgotten your place Naruto, remember why you're here, you're leaving in my house and no one has the right to harbor feelings for you, when you're here you belong to me and nobody else Naruto understand that.....you can never be by anyone else's side , especially hers"

He pushes me away from him and I stumble trying not to fall,he stands in front of Hinata again and glares at her"I don't like knowing that you have feelings for him, and hate it the most that you're leaving in the same house as him,pack your things by tomorrow I want you out of my house""sasuke you can't do this to her you can't just throw her out of the house-""it's my house I can do whatever I want""but-""enough Naruto!!"

He shouts while releasing his pheromones all at once, the pressure of his pheromones is suffocating,I can feel my legs go weak as I start breathing heavily,my legs give out and I fall to the floor while pressing the side of my heart with my hand,it's pounding....so fast""Naruto?!"I hear Hinata call out to me but  I can't even control how I'm breathing"see this is who you're,an Omega,who only reacts to an alpha,who can only be held by an Alpha not....a beta"sasuke says while looking at Hinata"haa haaa haaa ugh haa""f-fine!! I'll leave tomorrow so please....stop doing this "Hinata speaks with her voice shaky while looking at sasuke who's glaring at her

Sasuke leaves me and Hinata in the library,I can feel the pheromones disappear little by little "are you ok Naruto"Hinata asks with her voice full of worry,she helps me stand up"yeah....I'm ok""let's go to your room"I wrap my arm around her shoulder as my legs still feel weak