Chapter 4

Naruto's pov

I stare at the man who's smiling at me after withdrawing my hand from his gesture....he looks nicer than Sasuke,but more deadly too,I heard he's more dangerous to deal with than any other Uchiha....I take a step backwards after seeing how close we're standing to each other but itachi takes a step closer to me"you're a real cutie you know that?""w-what""the description didn't lie,it just..... didn't say enough"what the hell is he talking about?.......

"You're.....too close"I say, still feeling uncomfortable to how close we're but strangely he releases a chuckle"are you always on your guard""yes""chuckle*wow what a straight answer,ok Naruto let's talk"ok I need to ask, how does he know my name

He leads me to a spacious room, with plants surrounding it outside,I can clearly see them because it has see through walls,we both take our sits and the maids bring us something to quench our thirst with"ok....so tell me, what do you want?"itachi asks with a cold and deep voice with a serious face which technically leads my body in shivers and him being a dominant alpha just makes it worse"w-what?"I ask confused "I don't like to repeat myself, what are you planning?, do you want to trick my baby brother into having a place in the Uchiha house?""what are you talking about""omegas like you're always searching for the slightest chance they can get to be near my baby brother...... and I don't like it"he stands up making me flinch,but he gets closer to me... His eyes are nothing to joke about,I feel like my soul is being sucked from me,he grabs my chin and raises my head even more

"If you think you have the slightest chance of getting your hands on the Uchiha assets then you have me to deal with.... and I do not play nice"I thought he was supposed to be some rich famous artist so why is he talking like a gangster,he slides his hand around my neck and starts to squeeze it, leaving me in a coughing mess, do this brothers get off my strangling someone"so tell me,how did you get into this place,if you need money, I'll give you any amount but never ever Come close to my brother!!""y-you cough cough you're mistaken cough I never wanted to come here!"I see him widen his eyes just a little bit"he's the one who brought me out of his own will,I never even knew the face of Sasuke Uchiha until yesterday"I manage to speak properly after feeling him release my throat .

"I..I also want to get out of here,I don't want anything to do with your brother ok?!"I say while glaring at him"oh I see"he says while getting back to his sit with a smiling face".......if you can help me to get out if here I would appreciate it,you don't want me near your brother and I don't want to be near-""no"a straight out no at that"w-what why?""if my baby brother brought you here then who am I to object,I wont get involved in his private matters"what?he just got involved like 2minutes ago"anyways nice to meet you Naruto""how can I get out of here?""you can't,if you do,I'll find you"what the..... this brothers are insane.......

Time pass by and strangely I feel more comfortable talking with itachi than Sasuke even though he just threatened me like 2hours ago, there's something about Sasuke that just tells me he's bad news but when I think about it itachi is more bad news than Sasuke

"What are you doing here?"we both turn towards the voice only to see Sasuke, still looking handsome in his suit by the way......but we didn't hear about his arrival,I mean look at the size of this mansion"Sasuke! When did you arrive?"itachi asks while standing up with a smile on his face and going towards his baby brother ugh"just now but what are you doing here?""I came for you"itachi says but Sasuke just stares at him then shakes his head"how did you find out about him?""mmh?""I brought him yesterday and you already know about him?who told you,was it winter?""I don't know what you're talking about ""sigh I'm gonna deal with him ""whoa it wasn't him,chill out, I've got my ways"Sasuke lights a cigarette and puts it in his mouth, he starts to come towards me and stares holes on my face with his cold eyes..... what did I ever do to you....