Twenty One

"I can't walk anymore fuck" Haerin curses and bends down to hold her knees while panting.

"Why what's wrong?" Danielle asks innocently.

"I can't walk on this upright road of this mountain anymore" Haerin says and sits down on the road.

"Are you too tired?" Hanni kneels down beside Haerin and checks on her,being worried.

"Yes" Haerin pouts at Hanni.

"Awe my Kang kitty" Hanni pats Haerin's head.

Hanni picks out a handkerchief from her jacket's pocket and starts wiping away the sweat from Haerin's face. Dani hears some footsteps and sees Minji coming towards her while panting, finally catching them up. She stands beside Dani and bends down, holding her knees and keeps panting while watching Hanni babying Haerin in front of them.

It's currently almost 6 am and their destination is to reach the top of the hill to watch the morning sun. It was Dani's idea to bring all of them with her to do it. Before she used to do it alone even though sometimes tried to bring Haerin but later had a fight with her best friend. Recently she started bringing Minji with her. But this time she decided to bring all three of them. Haerin at first rejected it directly but when Hanni agreed with it, Haerin eventually agreed too. That's how they ended up being here.

"Why do they always act like teenage couples?" Dani starts judging Hanni and Haerin.

"Let them be, it's both of their first time experiencing things like this haha" Minji chuckles.

"So how many girls did you date before that you can't be like what Hanni is to Haerin hmm?" Dani crosses her arms and looks at Minji.

"Eh?" Minji gets taken aback by Dani's sudden confrontation.

"It seems like you have dated a lot of girls before because you are not that cute to me according to what you said" Dani takes a step towards Minji.

"No no wait wait" Minji steps backward while defending herself.

"Then why would you say that?" Dani glares at Minji.

"Trust me I never had a girlfriend before. You can ask Hanni if you want" Minji points at Hanni.

"Minji is right Danielle. She has been single for her whole life despite trying to flirt with several people" Hanni wheezes while trying to drag Haerin to get up.

"Hey" Minji sulks.

"See Dani, I told you only you found her attractive" Haerin chuckles while getting up.

"I am literally your math professor" Minji crosses her arms.

"And?" Haerin takes steps toward Minji and stands right in front of her while staring into Minji's eyes.

"You should respect your teacher" Minji says with a serious face.

"What if I don't want to" Haerin crosses her arms and smirks.

Dani and Hanni look at each other confusedly. They have no idea how the situation suddenly got serious from being goofy. 

"I don't understand why you still dislike me Kang Haerin, when you should worry about Shota" Minji quietly says so only Haerin could hear it.

"What about him?" Haerin frowns.

Minji takes another step to get too close to Haerin. Then she leans forward to get near to Haerin's face,mainly Haerin's right ear.