Ten

"Haerin, you didn't tell me what happened to your face" Hanni says while crossing the road as she was holding Haerin's hand.

Haerin is actually on cloud 9 right now. She is walking with Hanni as they are holding each other's hands but her mind is somewhere else. And that somewhere else is the moment when Hanni cupped her face and caressed her cheeks. She can still feel the warmth of Hanni's hands which held her face. And now Hanni is holding her hand while walking. This day couldn't get any better. And thinking about this all making her smile and distracted so she didn't really hear Hanni.

"Haerin?" Hanni stops after crossing the road to get Haerin's attention.

"Hmm? Yeah?" Haerin finally comes back to reality.

"I said that you didn't tell me what happened to your face. Where is your mind at? Tch" Hanni shakes her head in disappointment.

"Obviously my mind is 24/7 thinking about you only so I am distracted a lot" Haerin thinks in her mind and smiles.

"Are you not going to tell me?" Hanni asks while starting walking,holding Haerin's hand.

"I will obviously" Haerin says while looking at their hands which are holding each other.

"Then tell me" Hanni looks at Haerin.

"Got into a physical fight with a senior. Well I mean I got beaten by her only" Haerin hesitantly says.

"You fight with people?" Hanni stops and frowns.

"There you go, my reputation in front of her is about to get ruined. Fuck myself honestly" Haerin curses herself in her mind.

"Tch kids these days" Hanni sighs and shakes her head in disappointment again.

"Hanni, I am not a kid" Haerin sulks.

"It sounds so nice" Hanni suddenly smiles.

"What sounds nice? Me being a kid?" Haerin confusedly asks.

"No" Hanni stops walking again and looks at Haerin.

"You calling me Hanni. It sounds so nice and cute" Hanni smiles at Haerin and starts walking again.

Haerin's face starts getting warm again after hearing this. She lost count of how many times she furiously blushed for Hanni. She covers her mouth with her other hand for the amount of blushing. She just hopes that she will not start nose bleeding like she has read in the manga or else it's going to be too embarrassing.

Soon they reach in front of Hanni's house. Haerin was preparing herself to say bye to Hanni and go back to her home. But Hanni doesn't let it happen.

"Haerin, come inside with me. Let me clean your wounds" Hanni says while unlocking the main gate.

"What? No no it's fine you don't need-"

Haerin couldn't even finish her sentence because before that Hanni starts dragging Haerin inside her front yard. Haerin's jaw drops by the sudden action of Hanni. But she looks around the front yard and sees how pretty it looks when it gets dark. Specially after Hanni turned on the small lights which are on the wall of the boundary which is covering the whole yard.

"Sit on the couch. I am coming back in 5 minutes" Hanni says after closing the front door of her house and walking inside a door leaving Haerin in the dining hall.

Haerin sits on the couch and puts her backpack on the floor. She starts looking around the dining hall once again. She really really likes this dining hall so much. Plus it had yellow lighting. Yellow light with all the paintings and artworks making the hall look so vintage. And she absolutely loves this vibe still instead of those genz styling.