Sixteen

Probably to move on or to distract herself from the depression or the pain she is going through, Haerin feels like she needs to focus on her friends,studies and sports more. Reason, she started spending more time with Dani and Eunchae. Normally except the class time she used to spend her whole day either talking about Hanni or either with Hanni. But she knows she needs to stop this for a while for her own good. Though ignoring Hanni is really hard and painful for her too since there isn't a single day when Hanni wouldn’t call and text her. But Haerin is really upset so she decides to keep ignoring her.

It's been a week after that incident and Haerin feels a bit lighter, all thanks to Dani and Eunchae for always giving her company and hanging out with her always to make her feel better. But one thing Haerin didn’t really expect is to befriend someone else, specially a junior. And it's Hyein's classmate. Yes, Hyein also enrolled in the same uni as her and in the same department too. Somehow Hyein managed to befriend a lot of people in a span of a week which Haerin couldn’t do in her whole life. And one of them is Lee Hyunseo. 

The more senior you become in the architecture department the more the structure projects get complicated and hard. That's why the seniors need help from the juniors with the structures and the designs. At first Haerin told Hyein to help her but Heyin said she already started helping another senior and Haerin started yelling and whining. That's when she asked her friend Hyunseo to help Haerin and Hyunseo agreed.

At first it was awkward for Haerin to work with Hyunseo since she isn’t really used to being around new people. But soon she found herself comfortable around Hyunseo. And all the credits goes to Hyunseo's sweet and cute personality. And Hyunseo managed to befriend Haerin quickly. Haerin finds herself enjoying Hyunseo's company other than working with her too. That's how they started going to uni together and coming back home together with scooter just like how she used to be with Hanni. But as she said, she wants to move on but still admire Hanni from far away.

Today is the day of the baseball match between Haerin's team and her senior's team. Hanni is standing on the gallery of the baseball field while crossing her arms and watching her student Hyunseo fixing Haerin's bangs and giggling with her, standing beside the field. Haerin is also chit chatting and chuckling whenever she is seeing Hyunseo giggling. Hanni doesn’t know why but she is finding this whole sight so corny and annoying.

Hanni noticed how Haerin had befriended Hyunseo and started doing everything she used to do with Hanni. The most annoying part is to witness Hyunseo coming to uni and going back home with Haerin while sitting beside Haerin on her scooter. Hanni still had no idea why Haerin is trying to replace Hyunseo with her. This is really making her so upset. She misses Haerin so much and wants to know what is causing this problem between them. She wants to talk with Haerin and talk about it but Haerin isn't letting Hanni reach her. And to her surprise Hanni found tears forming into her eyes last night while thinking about these. And it's very weird for her. Like she wasn’t supposed to be this much sad for Haerin right? Also she has no idea why she is even jealous of Hyunseo. It doesn’t sit right with her.

"Oh the match is about to start. Goodluck, Haerin" Hyunseo pats on Haerin's shoulder.

"Thank you Hyunseo" Haerin gives a sweet smile to Hyunseo and Hyunseo leaves before wishing her once again.

"You seem to be getting really close to Hyunseo nowadays" Eunchae suddenly says.

"Ahh yeah, she is a nice kid. It feels good to be her friend" Haerin replies.

"She is cute,pretty and seems interested in you because I see her always running around you like a puppy. Why don't you just try hitting on her?" Eunchae smirks and elbow Haerin.