You had never felt happier to be an elf living with a bunch of skeletons. 

~~ Temskip (couple days later) ~~

I walked through the snow, careful to be aware of my surroundings at all times. In my home, I wouldn't have to do this, but I'm in an entirely different universe, Underfell. This was a completely different universe from mine, especially considering mine was the swapped form of Undertale. This universe was much more violent than mine. 

I walked up to the familiar but different house and knocked on the door. Even if Red wasn't here, his brother, Edge, might be. I would probably prefer to see Red.  

I heard yelling inside before Red opened the door, to which I sighed thankful. he gave be a look of confusion and then of disgust. 

"What are you doin' here?" he asked, with what sounded a bit like hatred. 

I began to fidget a bit with my scarf, "Well, I-I was just wondering if you could take me to Nightmare's castle?" 

He looked me up and down, " Why would you want to do that exactly? I thought you were on the opposite team." 

I looked down growing more nervous. I had to do this, not only am I over worked and exhausted, but I want to see her again. I want to know what this feeling is. "That's the thing, I want to join," I said with more confidence, looking him in the face. 

He looked me over again before answering, "Alright, follow me." And with that, we were suddenly teleported to a completely different place. 

We were in a hallway. It seemed dark, as I imagined Nightmare's castle to be, but it also seemed a bit lighter. It didn't seem as dreary as I'd imagined. 

I followed the edgy skeleton down the hall a bit before coming up to a grand door. He opened it to reveal a large room with a grand throne at the back, with Nightmare sitting on it. We walked a bit towards the throne as Nightmare's cold cyan eye stared down at me. I felt so unsure of what to do, what I was going to say, all I knew is that I had to join them. 

"What is he doing here?" he said with some malice. He continued to look down at me, which just seemed to make me more frightened. 

"He says he'd like to join us, supposedly," Red answered, giving me a side eye. 

Nightmare glanced me over again, seeming to scan me over. He was about to say something before we all heard talking at the door. When we looked, a dog, a kinda big one too, pushed the door open a bit more and let itself in. Right after came Y/n and Dust, who seemed to have been chasing the dog down. As the dog ran over toward us, i noticed it was tracking mud in as it went. By the time Y/n caught up to the dog, she was apologizing profusely for it all. 

"I am so sorry to have interrupted you Nightmare, we were in the garden, and it was a bit wet out and Buddy just ran in before we could stop him, I am so, so sorry." I quickly became worried for her and her dog. I thought Nightmare might hurt her as he stepped down from the throne. Instead, I was very surprised by his words. 

"It is quite alright, Y/n, it is only a bit of mud after all." Once he was down, he went up to the dog and started petting it. i was so caught off guard by all of this, after all I had only ever imagined Nightmare as a being of pure evil. i didn't really know what to think. 

Cross then came walking in as well, "I got the leash like you said Y/n!" He ran over handing it to Y/n who put it on Buddy.

"Thank you, Cross! And thank you for helping as well, Dust. Where'd Killer go?" 

As if on cue, Killer came in cleaning up the mud with Error, "Right here N/n! How'd the dog even get this far?"

Y/n giggled a bit, "Thank you both as well. I'm so sorry you all had to help me with this." 

"Don't worry about it, Y/n, we're glad to help," Dust said, patting her head. 

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at the whole thing. I never would have thought that murderers would be so nice to something so sweet. No wonder she wanted to stay with them. 

It seemed no one had noticed me until then, because when they heard my laughter, they each looked at me with different expressions. While most of them seemed scared and defensive, maybe even a bit angry, Y/n looked happy to see me. Each of them, minus Nightmare and Red, pulled Y/n behind them and got into a fighting stance. Out of the corner of my eye, I even saw Nightmare take the leash from Y/n when it happened. 

"Boss, what is he doin' here?" Dust was the first to speak followed by Y/n almost immediately after.

"Hi, Blue! What are you doing here?" 

"Um, hi-"

"Y/n, don't say 'hi' to him, he's the enemy," Killer cut me off.

"But he's very nice! It doesn't look like he's here to hurt anyone either."

"He might take you again! You're too cute and innocent to be kidnapped again!" Cross this time said. 

"He's not here to hurt anyone. In fact, he's our new member." Nightmare answers them before they could say anything else. 

Y/n jumped out from behind everyone, running up and hugging me, "Yay! I'm so glad you're joining us, Blue! you're gonna have so much fun here! Everyone is so nice..." She started talking more about how happy I'll be here while I simply started at her. I felt my face heat up a bit and my heart, though nonexistent, seemed to beat faster. She really was innocent, and very sweet. I saw the others look on with hatred. I don't even know what I did. 

Nightmare then came up to me and shook my hand before pulling me closer, "I hope you know that if you hurt Y/n in any way, you will not see the next morning," he said before pulling away. "Killer, could you clean Buddy's paws please. Dust, show Blue to his new room so he can begin settling in. Error, if you could make sure to get everything needed set up for him, please. I'll be in my office if any of you need me," He handed Buddy to Killer before walking out. I stood there in fear for a bit more as everyone continued on, Killer and Y/n cleaning up paws, Error teleporting off, and Red also walking away. 

Dust then started walking away signaling for me to follow. As I walked out, i glance towards Y/n, who waved enthusiastically towards me before going back to Buddy. 

I think I'm going to like it here. 

~~~~~~~~~

Blue has (just barely) won the vote! Error will soon get to spend a day with you, that will be the next chapter, then will be Blue. Honestly, very happy Blue won, even though i love Ink just as much. the temptation to add my favorite sans is very strong but I'm not very sure how well that would work into the story, plus there is now seven sans that are your love interest, so I think that's more than enough. hope you all enjoy the chapter, hopefully I'll update again in a week or two!