Ch. 11

You walked around through a giant flower field. The flowers were a majority of (favorite/flower), others sprinkled in here and there. It seemed to remind you of your new skeleton friends, each having a flower to represent them. You remember being in a very similar place as this when asleep, but the flowers were only ever (favorite/flower), you were happy to see the small change, however.

"Y/n, are you alright?" You turn to see Nightmare, who admired the calmness of the area, while also showing worry, that seemed to be for you.

"Nightmare? Why are you here? And where is here? This is different from the place I normally see..." You trail off, hoping Nightmare would know something about the place you've unintentionally visited since you were a child.

"This is your dreamscape, kind of like a subconscious you are put in when asleep. I'm here to check on you and give you some advice."

"Advice?" You had read a bit about dreamscapes but couldn't find a whole lot of information on them. You figured you could ask him about it later, for now you wanted to know what he had to tell you.

"Yes. The star Sanses took you, the group I mentioned when we first met. They most likely will not harm you, but they'll probably think we kidnapped you at some point. They'll probably keep you at their base. I suggest you just go with it all. Act like you're on their side and Error and I will track you down from there."

"Wait, kidnap? Why would they think that you guys kidnapped me?"

"My brother is a complete idiot, that's the only reason why I can't get him to calm down with the whole positivity everywhere thing."

You thought for a moment before an idea came to you, "What if while I'm there, I can try to convince him to stop? If I can gain their trust enough, maybe I can get him to see what harm that could cause people."

Nightmare thought for a moment before answering you, "That could possibly work, but be careful. I wouldn't try it unless you are fully confident in it. Error and I shouldn't take long anyways, just don't blow your cover."

"So, I just have to act, right? Cause then that's easy."

"Acting in a way that can fool my brother," he replied, "My brother has a similar power as me when it comes to other's emotions and lie detecting. However, he is a very empathetic creature, so if you go along with it, you could fool him easily enough." You nodded before the world started to slightly fade. "It looks like you're waking up, don't forget the plan. I trust you Y/n."

He gave you a small smile before he left, and everything faded away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes to feel yourself laying in a bed, staring at the ceiling. You sit up a bit looking around. The room was quite bright and warmly colored.

You remembered your dreamscape experience and decided not to think about your orders too much, worried his brother would catch on quicker that way. Instead, you made yourself really feel scared, before sitting up.

You look around the room as you move to sit on the edge of the bed. Actually, you've now realized that the bed is in the shape of a racecar. Looking around the room, it looked rather childish while also very well organized. This seemed to make your inner child happy and your adult self proud. There was a bookshelf, one of its shelves having many action figures, another containing story books. There were also a few posters on the walls. The whole room seemed to have a blue-ish theme to it as well.

You get up walking to the door. When you reach it, you hear voices talking outside. You thought of some of your worst fears to prepare yourself, before shakily heading out the door.