Chapter 6.5 (Old Version)

"*Moans* Ahhh~♡ Yes~ it makes me want to have fun with you all once again~ especially you the new guest~ but my mission is already accomplished~ bye-bye, ~ azur lane see you next time~ Muah~♡" Observer says with a seductive voice as she flirtatious kiss blow them with a wink as the portal behind her engulfs her.

"I'm still getting started siren! Don't try to escape!" Iowa aimed her giant cannons at Observer making a loud boom released by the battleship guns.

"She's escaping! Don't let her get away!" Illustrious say firing all her weapons both Manchester and Daring fire their all weapons trying to destroy the portal or maybe they may manage to injure Observer while inside the portal.

As the Observer figure vanished immediately all their shells, bullets, and missiles passed over where Observer's position

*SPLASH!!! *SPLASH!!! *SPLASH!!! *SPLASH!!! *SPLASH!!! *SPLASH!!!

And Observers managed to flee from them.

"Dammit!"

...

As Observer appears in the same position after attacking this harbor staying in an invisible state once again as she watches the azur lane faction destroying all of her siren ships slowly.

Hehehe~ their skill is improving at least unlike in the past it was worse.

Collecting all data on kansen potential and improving their talents. The strong person will. The person gets stronger they achieve what they want to protect.

And as for the weak.

Well you know~ everyone can be strong but there is a certain limit you can't reach. Unless you break that wall and only you can change yourself for the better of your future.

*Ahem* And as for the 3 royals' modern ship and the new guest~

The 3 royals are quite not bad they have good agility, speed, good coordination, and accuracy but the one I like the most 3 them are Manchester's and she's carrying literary two of them at least to distract me in the battle to give them a chance to hit me.

And of course, let's not forget illustrious even though she got captured by me early while watching the battle.

She does have good achievements and leadership her first arrives in this world a month ago before these 2 royals' arrived at this place. The only problem is she doesn't not good at being aware of her surrounding mainly focusing on what she's doing nevertheless still managed to defend herself quickly.

And for Daring simply reasonable and good if only she's not overly thinking too much~ but hey~ I can't blame her its probably from knowing her sister's fate, especially seeing them again in this world. Even though she has an almost similar appearance to Sirius and includes Manchester too.

And lastly... Iowa~

...

...

...

I will be honest~ she's not powerful if I fight her and she can't even handle my single attack early after bending her one of her rigging is not strong enough to fight me head-on.

Yet she does have strong upgraded rigging and strength I can't even compare to her sister namely New Jersey who is powerful sufficiently to solo an entire fleet of sirens.

But I don't mind fighting them again day and night~ and see who is the most stamina for them~

Ahh~♡ thinking about it makes me want to squeeze them inside and out~♡

But sadly I need to retreat cause they managed to destroy the pass I'd been blocking the route heading to the harbor and my location early.

"..." She silently watched them as they achieved victory by obliterating the last siren battleship however they were still alert for another wave.

Not bad~, not a single one die around this time~ they only get some minor injury. That's a very good sign...

As Observer smiles at their process which will soon reach to she's goal
of this world...

To be continued~