Chapter 6 (Old Version)

The American battleship kansen aims its big cannons and small ones at the Observer figure.

"Oh? You wanna shot me~? Go on and try it~" Observer Playfully said and giggle at the new guest as she drags closer Illustrious onto her side as her tentacles grips on her tightly.

A playful grin can be a glimpse on her good-looking face as stared at the battleship and 2 cruiser kansen who are planning their next move to help out their fellow kansen in the Observer clutches.

And Daring finally can move still having a bit of numbness around her body.

Observer as she analyzes the 3 kansen floating on the sea floor including Illustrious as a hostage even though she is being held she not going just to ignore it. If she does a funny action against her.

...

...

...

...

Both parties are so quiet only the ocean waves, and winds can be heard, and gunfire far away from them from the base still can be heard afar.

'Well, this is some... F*cking bullshit
atmosphere.' Daring through her mind as she gazes coldly at Observer still having a punchable playful smirk at them and including the new kansen still didn't speak to them just focusing on Observer.

"If you 3 don't take an action~," Observer finally broke the silence and said in a playful tone as she grins making Illustrious close to her and as she pointed a very sharp into the throat of Illustrious.

"I will cut-" Observer's words halted as she blocked the incoming fast-speed bullet heading to she's head and manage to deflect on her small knife.

Manchester sees the opportunity dashes as she can reach the top max speed while Observer is distracted.

As she does a very strong kick and hits her abdomen of Observer which makes her groan a bit and stings herself due to the unknown armor that Observer wears despite wearing a bikini dress or a very tough body she possesses.

Same with Daring she quickly dashes to Observer however she's not targeting Observer it's her tentacle holding Illustrious as she grabs her sword on her hips and raises her sword approximately close to the tentacle as she downward which slightly chops the tentacle making it injured and releases Illustrious from the grip.

As they quickly move out from Observer distance not to capture again by tentacles.

The battleship kansen sees her ally move out she opens fire on her all big guns creating a loud boom.

As Observer sees the barrage of shells coming on her way she set up her shield around her body due to another group of jets firing missiles heading her behind at a very fast speed.

*KA-BOOM!!! *KA-BOOM!!! *KA-BOOM!!! *KA-BOOM!!!

The explosion's so huge creates large columns of water that raise into the air. Dark and white smoke covers the area.

"Let's retreat for now! Before she starts surprising us again!" Daring said warned the battleship who were helping them in distress.

"Retreat? We can kill her right now while she's injured." The battleship kansen said dissatisfied with the Daring declaration.

"Negatives, we try our best using all our arguments early which didn't end well on this odd Observer," Manchester explained.

As the battleship kansen wants to refute Manchester and Daring retreats Observer suddenly flashes in her side as she due a powerful 360° wheel kick heading to her side.

"!!!"

The battleship kansen quickly moves her rigging as a shield and has no time to dodge only she can do is block the incoming attacks.

As the foot hit the rigging it curves its structure destroying the right side of her rigging.

As the battleship groans and pain for holding off the Observer kick force, she slides from the ocean floors a bit far away from Observer.

As Observer Landing grateful on the sea floor after giving a good blow from the battleship kansen as she gives them a playful smirk.

"Oh, my~ so fragile... Tsk...-Tsk... No wonder your sister is much better than you~ hahaha~" Observer said disappointed with a laugh.

"Shut up, Siren! You don't know anything about me!" Iowa angrily said with a dark gloomy expression as she glared at Observer.

"*Giggles* Ara~ ara~ didn't I hit your nerve? Opsie~ My bad~" Observer playfully at her while snickering like mocking Iowa.

Iowa snaps from Observer remark was about to dash to her but is stopped by Illustrious holding Iowa hahardehind.

"Let me go! I will teach this f*king b*tch! Take back what she says!"

Iowa tried to escape but the carrier didn't release her instead her grip got tighter.

"Please! Calm down! She's trying to lose your focus! And falls you to traps! "

"I said f*cking! Let me go!" Iowa used her wild strength as a battleship and manage to escape from Illustrious grips as she dashes on Observer at maximum speed.

Observer smirked as her cannons fired at her and Iowa dodged them expertly as her huge turret aimed and fired back at Observer too in a barrage of shells.

"Stubborn... Daring, Manchester can both of can still combat?" Illustrious said summoning another weapon which is a rifle.

"Yes, lady Illustrious."

"Hell, yeah! I Can still do another round!"

"Very, well then let's support her until the reinforcements arrive," Illustrious said as she deploy her all jets and helis on her rigging railways.

To be continued ~

I'm very sorry guys for not updating a while long ago just losing another "MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE IT." but I'm not abandoning the book I'm still writing them on draft from time to time.

Oh, and by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 🎄🎄