Chapter 2 (Old Version)

3rd person POV

On a bright sunny day on the vast sea, there is a humanoid girl siren flying a meter above the ocean. She relaxed on the rigging while crossing her legs holding one into the air of her feet and playing with one smaller tentacle on her hand While the other tentacles hang around limply and move on their own some are underwater and some are simply moving to slither over by her tentacles around her body and cannons until one of the tentacle wiggle around between her legs to the toes of her feet and the other one massage her left breasts suction cup of the tentacle.

"Ahh~ my~ you naughty are you *Giggles* it feels good~" Observer said in a satisfied tone.

It's our main protagonist Observer Alpha(?) relaxing on the vast ocean alone while closing her eyes and opening her bright yellow eye again due to the action of her tentacles and she sees 8 transparent screens seem floating around her surroundings showing multiple siren ships and siren jets pov fighting multiple individuals of kansen, kantai, and abyssal still kicking alive this year.

It's been 7 years went Observer summon a large fleet of sirens emerged in this world and the whole nation through it the new forces fight off the abyssal created by the military secretly alas they through so wrong went suddenly they got assaulted by thousands of jets and rained with plasma cannons on them killing people on the shores and big city around the globe.

Including both forces of the kantai and the abyssal getting attacked too and the population of the world is getting lower and lower to the point nearly to extinction and lots of countries have been apart falling one by one under of Observer order.

It's kinda strange cause they called the siren the same name as the most mortal enemy of the azur lane in the past it's called a scarlet.

Dispate I didn't say anything and announce any name to them nor I didn't show myself in public.

Maybe there is a reincarnated individual in this world?

Now think about it yes, there is a multiple reincarnated people or natural summon in this world months ago I listed every single of them and databases in these tabs screen went they appear.
_____________________________________

USS Gerald R. Ford
USS Enterprise CVN-65 and CVN-80 USS Constellation
USS Zumwalt
USS Arleigh Burke
USS Michael Murphy
USS Montana BB-67
BAP Villar DD-71
HMS Daring D-32
HMS Manchester D-95
HMS Cornwall F-99
HMS Illustrious R06
HMS Defender D-36
HMS Queen Elizabeth R08
JS Maya
JS Haguro
JS Atago
JS Ikazuchi
JS Asagiri
JS Hamagiri
JS Mogami
JS Kumano
JS Kaga DDH-184
Hamburg F-220
Lübeck F-214
Sachsen-Anhalt F-224
Rheinland-Pfalz F-225
Nordrhein-Westfalen F-223
Baden-Württemberg F-222

_____________________________________

A total of 4 reincarnated people and 26 summoned ships in another world VS one humanoid siren(Me) and a total of 4,000,000 mass produced any category siren ships 8,000,000 siren jets total of 12,000,000 million common class level and 300 Orochi high-class ship.

And don't worry I didn't deploy lots of them I only summoned 8,000 siren ships every 3 weeks and for Orochi is only 1 or 2 for every month's end.

Presently assembled are 44,820 siren ships around the globe and the 4 Orochi are being hunted down by the strongest ships girl currently.

They could be frightened and p*ss in their pants(panties) If they see millions of siren ships, and more Orochi appeared suddenly out of nowhere.

"They getting stronger each day and it's worth it dispate the need for violence, and killing them off if they are weak." Observer said.

Currently, Observer is an invisible state in the coastal territory of Azur lane base while surveying the large base seeing hundreds of kansen playing volleyball on the shores and some are relaxing.

"They don't take it seriously huh..." Observer mumbled.

I mean if in my world history world war 1 and 2 the higher commander could be mad and punished for out serving military went the world is war if they see this and there is no relaxing every minute wasted. The battle is everywhere whether in the land, sky, or sea except on Christmas Eve.

At least they do their jobs seriously being deployed and tasked.

See this base is not so guarded well and the other powerful kansen are being deployed to hunt down Orochi.

I think it's time to assault this base too and how their improvement.

Observer opens a portal showing large fleets of 25 Rooks, 32 Queens, 46 Bishops, 74 knights, and 81 Pawns total of 258 siren ships being deployed far away from one of the Azur lane bases.

"Good luck, surviving this time." The Observer said last regards.

And the Azur lane sirens horn sounds the whole base preparing to fight against fleets of sirens ships coming in their base.

To be continued~