Chapter 3 (Old Version)

*BANG! *BANG! *BANG! *TA TA! TA TA! *BOOM! *BANG! *TA TA! TA TA!

A/N: Don't mind me I'm just doing my best to create an (Imaginary) background sound.

In the afternoon day sky was filled with black smoke and tracers of projectiles fired by anti-air artillery on the ground base and Kan-sen anti-air turrets targeting hundreds of siren jets flying up while avoiding the kansen and artillery shot at them.

And siren jets didn't stop passing those ship girls on the sea floor not turning back instead they gained speed creating a sonic booming heading towards the center of the island base and the other siren jets attacking kansen aircraft.

"Dammit! Don't let them bombard our base!"

(Change her eye color into blue eyes.)

Said a royal navy kansen using her 2 Phalanx (CIWS) with the help of other kansen nearby on her firing siren jets heading toward to base.

*BRTTTTTT! *BRTTTTTT! *BRTTTTTTTTTTT! *BRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

She manages to shoot down 12 siren jets alas there is more heading to base and passing over her getting a hard time due to numerous sirens jets flying and no air support.

Until her fellow royal navy kansen grabbed the whist of Daring dodging incoming plasma shells of the Rooks.

"Eh?"

*SPLASH! *SPLASH! *SLASH! *SPLASH!

Multiple large columns of water rise in the air upon the impact of the shells sirens Rook fired.

"Thank you, Manchester" Daring said in a grateful tone.

"You're welcome,"

(Change her eye color into a silver eye

(Change her eye color into a silver eye.)

Manchester said nonemotional while launching her missile heading to the multiple Rooks siren completely demolished, and continuing firing their CIWS shooting down siren jets in the sky once more.

And finally, an F-22 Raptor appears shattering siren jets and taking over control of the situation.

"I just got here and another battle again."

(She has elf ears

(She has elf ears.)

Said another royal navy dashing on sea floors carrying a sniper rifle as she aims her sniper while moving at the group of siren jets heading to the base and...

*BANG! *BANG *BANG! *BANG!

She fires numerous bullets transforming luminous light into multiple F/A-18E/F Super Hornets catching them up and eliminating the siren jets skillfully.

"IIlustrious you're finally here! We're getting a hard time shooting down this pest around here and manage to break through defense lines" Daring said.

"Don't loss focus Daring we are still not done here this is just a beginning wave," Manchester said firing cannons and more missiles at the Knights and Pawns destroying them and 2 Phalanx.

*BRTTTTTTT! *BRTTTTTTTT!

And Manchester manages to take down 19 siren jets with skillfully accurate shots.

"Where are the others?" IIlustrious R06 said question while she deployed more jets and sniped off some siren jets.

*BOOM! *BOOM! *EXPLOSION!

Multiple siren ships were destroyed one by one by a kansen with their riggings big guns and small ones roaring on the ocean.

"The others still hunting those Orochi for a couple of days now," Manchester answered IIlustrious questions.

*BOOM! *BOOM! *TA TA TA TA TA!
*TA TA TA TA! *BANG! BANG! *TA TA TA TA! *BOOM!

Meanwhile from Observer's perspective.

3 modern-day warships HMS Daring D-37, HMS Manchester D-95, and HMS IIlustrious R06 in this base currently the others are not here.

I think it's time to reveal myself to the world they are not just fighting some siren ships.

This is a perfect day to test these 3 modern kansen strength and wisdom power levels and how strong they are.

She has a playful smirk at them deactivating her invisible state and...

She instantly vanished on her spot and she appears behind of IIlustrious who was still focused on shooting down siren jets in the sky by her snipers without being detected she's advanced radar.

Having a playful smirk she closely leans on the ears of IIlustrious completely silent and undetected by her.

"Ara~ ara~ IIlustrious~ you're so vulnerable being attacked from behind~," Observer said in a teasing tone seductively then she blows air IIlustrious elf ears.

"Kyaaaaa~!" IIlustrious let out a cute sound and flinched with an embarrassing cute expression can seem on her face.

Then IIlustrious do a quick punch from behind her Observer already vanish then appear a few meters away from IIlustrious.

Both Daring and Manchester hear their fellow Kansen shouts and look at IIlustrious still having an embarrassing face frankly, looking around something then her eyes land on the Observer figure having a playful smirk.

"Ara~ you let out a cute voice in there could we do another round~?" Observer said teasing tone on IIlustrious still having embarrassed expression she let out early caught off guard by Observer sneak attack.

"No!" IIlustrious shouted and refused Observer's request.

To be continued~

Sorry, it may be short I just lost motivation to continue my life.