Introduction to MC

True Name: Mana(Current)/Unknow(Former)

Alias: Observer Alpha, A, Alpha

Title: The Observer, Empress of the Sea, Bringer of Doom, Envoy of Grand Inquisitors, Head Scientist and Technology Researcher

Age: Indefinable

Birth: Unknown

Zodiac Sign: Unknown

Gender: Female

Species: Eldritch Terror?⬜⬜⬜

Abilities: Unknown

Rigging:

(Her rigging can shapeshift into big or small sizes including cannons the bigger the rigging the more cannons multiply and power

(Her rigging can shapeshift into big or small sizes including cannons the bigger the rigging the more cannons multiply and power. She possesses 14 cannons, 2 larger batteries(Than the original), And 6 Eldritch eyeballs. (Soft pillows)

Appearance: She might Identify as an Observer class regardless of her looks it's a whole new different than the original(Observer) She can mimic someone's appearance and voice whether is a young girl, an adult, or even a kid(Loli) However her original looks is a 17-year-old having long white silver hair reaching on her hips and bangs hair almost cover her both eyes, sharp bright yellow eyes with white irises on the center, and dark eyelashes shaped slightly narrowed and breast size is C cup her height is 5'6" tall.

Having Pink lips and pale skin have a great charisma that can rival Danila, Avyanna, and Reign's(The Dragon) beauty.

With artificial pointy mechanic fox ears that can be taken off or not a yellow halo surrounding her fox ears, and an 8 gold stars headpiece as a headband.

Due to being an Octopus and Eldritch species, she has tons of tentacles hiding on her middle back having a small portal from another dimension that only she can control and summon it.

Personality: Calm, Playful, Pervert(A bit?), Mischievous, Teasing, Cold-blooded(sometime), Friendly(Only to her true companion), Serious(Went the enemy getting gains new power.), Caring, Respectful

Likes: Her friend, Ally, Observing the universe's destruction, Foods, Orange juice, Anime, Nature, Creating big guns, games, and Her tentacles(Huggable pillow), ?????, ?????

Dislike: Liars, Wannabe heroes, and gods, Arrogant, Being underestimated, Talking nasty things to her pals, ?????, ?????