"He's kind of a catch," Eunjin admitted, continuing to scroll through.

jungkookie__

Liked by seokjin and others jungkookie__ 💦

jungkookie__ 💦

View all 9 comments
...

She gasped. "Shit. Fuck. Shit, Soyeon, I accidentally liked his post."

Soyeon shot up faster than an soldier at the sight of a grenade, leaping toward Eunjin to grasp her phone out of her hand, where Jungkook's post was up, the heart in the corner filled in red. She hurriedly unliked it with several words of profanity shoving out of her mouth. "Eunjin, this is from five weeks ago! Are you fucking kidding me? I can never see him again."

"Don't be so dramatic, that's still pretty fresh."

"I would totally kill you right now, but I have to go to class," Soyeon grumbled and shoved her phone in her back pocket, picking up her backpack that was already packed to go.

"Is it the one with Jungkook?" Horang asked, laying back onto her pillow.

"No. That one's later."

"Tell Jungkook I said hi!" exclaimed Eunjin as Soyeon made it to the door, nearly slamming it on the way out in response.

-

Soyeon internally cringed as she heard the seat next to her in her dreaded music class creak under the weight of the boy she also dreaded to see, in his usual all-black attire, his hair styled nicely, as always, except in his hands were not one, but two cups of coffee, one of which he placed right in front of Soyeon.

"Hey," he said, as casual as ever. "How did you sleep last night?"

Soyeon blinked as he got settled, taking his laptop out of his backpack. "Fine."

"I got you coffee," he said, pointing at the beige cup in front of her. "Do you like caramel lattes?"

"Yeah," she mumbled, slowly grasping onto the warm cup. "How did you know?"

"I asked Hoseok-hyung," he smiled at her, the shiny lip-ring on his bottom lip wiggling as a result of his pride.

"Thanks," Soyeon chuckled through her nose. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to make me fall in love with you."

Oh, my God, Soyeon, shut the fuck up. Shut up right now.

"Sure," Jungkook nodded, opening his laptop and comfortably leaning back onto the chair. "If that's what it takes for you to break up with your boyfriend."

Shameless | JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara