Fourteen

Felix woke up the next day. He checked the time in his phone to see it's 10:00 Am. And messages from Soobin and a couple missed calls. Felix's eyes were heavy and he had eye bags underneath. He remembered Hyunjin and went to message him only to see : this user has blocked you. Great. Felix started crying again as he silently screamed in his pillow. After a hour he wiped his wet crying face and he sniffed, he gulped down the lump in his throat as he got up and went to the bathroom. Having a quick toilet and returning back in his bedroom and in his warm cozy bed. He then checked the messages from Soobin.

Soobin
-I heard what happened. Are you okay?

-you know you can talk to me

-*missed call*

-message me when you wake up okay?

-*missed call*

Felix sighed and typed back.

-I'm fine soobin..

The 'I'm fine' wasn't true. Felix started crying again. How and when will he move on? Is it even possible to move on? Felix really loved Hyunjin and couldn't do this without him.

Soobin : -you sure? I feel like your crying rn. Do you want me to come over with snacks?

Felix : -no. It's fine, I don't want anyone here. I might have a nap.

Soobin : -I'm coming anyway :)

Felix sighed and just replied with a 'K' before checking his social media. Every social media to see : This user has blocked you. There is no way of contacting Hyunjin as he has blocked him on everything. There was only one way. Through Jeongin's phone.

But Seungmin and Jeongin were out right now.

Suddenly the door bell rung twice and the door knocked three times.

Felix groaned as he threw the covers off and got out bed. Leaving his room, downstairs. And opened the door seeing Soobin with a blue bag full of snacks.

"Soob. I said to not come over. I want a nap and I don't feel hungry at all" Felix said. Soobin sighed.

"Sorry Lix. I wanna make sure your safe and okay." Soobin said ever so sweetly.

"If only you didn't kiss me. And didn't tell Jeongin. Then I would still be happy and warm in Hyunjin's arms" Felix said as he went to slam the door but Soobin stopped him.

"I know it's my fault. And I regret that and you were happy. But don't I at least deserve a second chance?"

Felix gripped the door annoyed and angrily and he sighed. He just wanted Hyunjin. That's all he wanted and that's all that was on his mind.

"Soobin. Go home"

"No!"

Felix was getting extremely angry. More annoyed and stressed.

"I'll stay here. Even if you slam the door I'll stay out here ringing the door bell and knocking the door many times and knocking the windows till you give in and let me step inside"

"If you really care for me just turn around and go home. I'll message you later."

Soobin rolled his eyes.