Two

They were at the café. Talking away, sitting on a round table in the corner. Sipping on their teas and coffees. Felix sips on his hot coffee while eating a chocolate muffin. He enjoys it.

Jeongin sitting next to Felix as Seungmin and Hyunjin are opposite. Hyunjin opposite Felix.

Hyunjin kept glancing at Felix every couple minutes. He loved everything about him.

How his blonde fluffy hair moves in front of his face and how it blows rapidly in the wind. His smile. His freckles are the cutest. He finds the shirt he's wearing cute. The chick. His dark brown chocolate eyes. Everything. Even his personality and how he was born.

Same with Felix, he keeps looking at Hyunjin every few minutes.

How his red hair is like that. His smile. His personality and how he was born. His voice makes him have butterflies in his stomach. It's wonderful. Everything.

"I need a toilet. Stay here" Seungmin said as he stands up and walks towards the toilet, walking inside.

Silence at the table. Complete silence.

"Ah crap. I need to get my phone from the car. Stay." Jeongin said as he stood up and ran out, over to the car. More silence between the two, Felix and Hyunjin.

"So....your names Felix?" Hyunjin asked out of nowhere. Felix gulped down some of his drink.

"Yes..." he said quietly. Slowly nodding his head too.

"And your Hyunjin..?"

"Yup!"

They stayed silent.

"You remind me of a chick" Hyunjin yet again said out of absolute no where.

"Everyone tells me that. I wonder why." Felix replied while looking at his shirt Jeongin gave him on Christmas a couple years ago.

"And I find chicks cute. Which means....I find you cute" Hyunjin grinned as he slurped the last bit of his coffee down. Felix went a bit pink and looked down, at his coffee. Making sure Hyunjin couldn't see it.

Seungmin and Jeongin returned at the same time as they sat and drunk the rest of their drink while talking.

Soon they were finished so they decided to go. As they sat in the car and clicked their seatbelts in they didn't know where to go so they thought. And tried to agree on something.

"Since we all don't know where to go. Why don't we go to mine? It's a lovely place." Hyunjin suggested.

Seungmin and Jeongin thought it was a great idea so Seungmin drove there.

20 minutes later [finally arrived and parked outside]

They arrived as they all opened the door and got out, heading towards the front door.

Hyunjin unlocked it and opened it. Everyone walked inside. Felix the last as he closed the door behind him. It was more massive in the inside then outside. Felix was in amazement and wonder.

"How...did you afford this?" Felix asked. Hyunjin chuckled.

"Money."

"Duh! How did you get so much money to afford this?"

"Well. My father owned a company. He was super duper rich. He died so he gave most his money to me. And the rest of the money to my brothers. Bangchan and ChangBin." Hyunjin responded.

"Their rich. But not as rich as me!" He quickly added.

Felix smiled and looked at him. Making eye contact again. And yet again, something was stopping the two from looking away.