Eight

The next morning Felix set an alarm for 5:15 AM. But of course he kept clicking snooze. To the point he has now woken up, checked his phone, and the time is 1:00 PM.

"SHIT IM GOING TO BE LATE" He screamed, throwing the cover off him and jumping up. He grabbed a load of clothes from his wardrobe, speedily putting them on.

He opened his door, running to the bathroom, speedily brushing his teeth and washing his mouth out. He looked in the big mirror, tidying his hair and splashing his face with hot water. He dried his face before running back into his room, grabbing his phone and wallet, shoving them in his pocket and racing out his room and downstairs.

He ran in the living room and saw. Someone he didn't expect.

There was Hyunjin. He smiled. Felix smiled back nervously.

Jeongin and Seungmin were sitting with him.

"You woke up late?"

Felix slowly nodded.

"Yeah. But..why are you here?"

"Am I not aloud?" He chuckled.

"No no you are it's just...I didn't know you would come that's all"

Hyunjin smiled as he stood up, grabbing his phone and keys of the glass table.

"We should go" Hyunjin smiled as he approached Felix.

"Bye Jeongin. Bye Seungmin" Hyunjin bowed as the two left.

The car ride was silent.

"So.." Hyunjin said, making Felix slightly jump.

"Do you mean it?"

Felix was confused.

"Did I mean what?"

"That...you...you love me" Hyunjin nervously said as he parked in a parking space and turned the engine off. Looking out the front still, avoiding eye contact with Felix.

"Hyunjin. Look at me. And you will find out if I meant it or not"

Without thinking, Hyun looked at the younger as they made eye contact.

Felix touched Hyunjin's soft cheek and moved closer as their lips touched. But he immediately backed away. It was just a quick soft peck on the lips. That's all.

Hyunjin was bright red. But Felix was redder.

Hyunjin touched his lips with his finger, then looked at it.

"Felix..."

"Hm?"

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's shirt and pulled him closer as their lips smashed into each other again. Kissing again. But this time it was more passionate. And it was a longer kiss. That they both enjoyed.

Felix soon backed away. A small smile coming on his face. Same with the older.

"I love you Felix. I liked you ever since I looked at you" Hyunjin admitted. Making Felix go extremely red and sweaty.

"I wanted to kiss you the first time I laid eyes on you" He finished.

"S-same.." Felix confessed.

———————-

They had an extremely fun time today together.

They forgot all about the confessing and forgot all about the kiss earlier. They were having so much fun they forgot about it all.

They had bubble tea. Then went to a restaurant and had lunch. Then went to the arcade, then cinema, they for a walk in the forest. They then went to the mall. They got some hot chocolate and now they are sitting on a bench drinking hot chocolate.

Silence between the two males.

"So...earlier.." Hyunjin brung it back. Felix went a bit red.

"The kiss...I enjoyed it.." The red headed said. A smile on his face.

The blonde gulped.

"M-me too..." he soon admitted. He wasn't lying. They both weren't lying.

"H-Hyunjin I really really like you, no, I don't like you, I really really really love you." Felix said all at once really fast. Hyunjin heard every single word.

"Let's talk about this later. For now.let's have fun" Hyunjin said. Smiling.

——————-

The two were walking back to the car after having a fun but exhausting day. It was dark outside now around 7:00 PM. The two approach the car in the massive car park.

They soon got inside and clicked their seatbelts in as Hyunjin starts the car.

"So..the kiss this morning?" Hyunjin reminded. They looked at each other.

"I love you" they said at the same time and smiled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes..." Felix answered happily...