Ten

That same day Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin went out all together. Kinda like a double date. To start off the morning they went to the bubble tea shop. Had some bubble tea while talking. They then went to the restaurant to have some breakfast since they were hungry. They then went on a nice stroll through the forest. Then went to the arcade for a bit. Then the cinemas. Then bowling, they then went shopping. Seungmin and Felix beg there boyfriends [Jeongin and Hyunjin] to buy them things. And now. They are at the fun fair.

"Hyunnieee. Can we get ice cream?" Felix begged, as he gripped onto Hyun's arm and pointed at the ice cream shed.

It was pretty outside. Pitch black, with the stars and the bright lights of the fun fair.

"Mmmm. What if I said no?" Hyunjin smirked. Felix frowned.

"Pleaseee" he begged.

"If you kiss me." Hyunjin said. Felix kissed his cheek quickly.

"No. Kiss on the lips. And longer then a peck"

Felix went red and kissed Hyunjin on the lips. Staying there for longer before slowly pulling away.

"Okay cmon" He said, grabbing Felix wrist and dragging him to the ice cream shed.

—————-

It's been a long day. Jeongin, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin had a very long day. Finishing the night with the fun fair. They played games there, had ice cream, had a fruit kabab, went on fun rides. All sorts.

Currently their doing bumper cars. Hyunjin and Felix in one together. Jeongin and Seungmin in another one together.

They kept bumping each other on purpose and break out laughing.

Once they were finished with bumper cars, they went on more fun rides which were mostly roller coasters, they went on a ghost train, they went through a haunted house, had a nice meal there, they watched a professional person throws sticks with fire on around him.

It was a very fun night.

"Today was so fun" Felix said holding Hyunjin's hand as they skip to the toilet. Jeongin and Seungmin holding hands behind them. Felix went and locked himself in a toilet, leaving Hyunjin in the cold outside. Seungmin went in one next to Felix. And Jeongin went in one next to Seungmin. Hyunjin didn't need one as he waited outside, tapping on his phone.

Suddenly, someone approached him as he looked up and recognised the lady right away.

"Hi Hyunjin" she smiled.

It was Hyunjin's ex girlfriend.

"Hi Lilly..." he muttered.

"Sooo. You alone? With a friend?" She asked as she held his hands, he just smacked them away.

"Well. I'm waiting for my BOYFRIEND to finish in the bathroom" he smiled proudly. She frowned and widened her eyes.

"B-boyfriend.." she repeated. Hyunjin smiled proudly and nodded.

"Boyfriend? Your taken?"

He nodded again.

"Whatever. What's his name?" She asked. Hiding her anger and jealousy.

"Felix. Lee Yonbok Felix" he said.

"What about us Hyunnie? Our memories" she said dramatically.

"First of all don't ever call me Hyunnie. Only my boyfriend Felix can. And second of all. Our memories that meant nothing. The only memories I have are you saying harsh hurtful things to me, you cheated on me several times but yet I gave you many chances because I loved you that much. But now. I hate you. Hate you so much I just wanna kill- doesn't matter" he confessed.