Five

Felix woke up the next morning as he checked the time on his phone. 10:58 AM. He groaned as his head hit the pillow again and he closed his eyes. When a soft knock was placed on his door. He groaned and tiredly rolled his eyes.

The door opened and he looked round to see Hyunjin. He widened his eyes and gulped. Remembering last night.

Hyunjin smiled warmly and walked over, sitting down on the bed near him.

"Morning sleepy head" the red haired chuckled at the freckled blonde.

Felix groaned and hid himself under the covers. Only to earn a giggle.

"So......Wanna do anything today? Together? Just us?" Hyunjin asked. Felix peeked out from under the covers.

"Why are you asking?"

"Am I not aloud to ask"

Felix stayed silent and sighed, leaning back into his headboard.

"Um...sure...I guess. But where?"

Hyunjin looked around the room and thought.

"Maybe we can go get some bubble tea?" Hyunjin asked. Felix wanted to say no because the embarrassing time last night. But he thought maybe Hyunjin forgot about it. And he wanted to hang out with him anyway so.

"Sure!"

"Great! Ill leave you to get ready"

With that, Hyunjin left the room and downstairs.

————————

"Why did you say yes Lee Felix" Felix muttered to himself as he searched for something good in his closet.

He finally got something as he threw it on his bed, closing his closet and grabbing his clothes, quickly putting them on.

He had some blue ripped jeans on and and black and white fluffy sleeved jumper. Really comfy.

He left the room as he went to the bathroom, splashing his face with some warm water to wake him up a bit more, which worked, and he brushed his teeth too.

His teeth were white and shiny as he left and back in his room, opening a drawer and grabbing some fluffy white socks, popping them on and grabbing the shoes near his bedroom door, tying them on. He went to his bedside table as he took his phone off charge and shoved it in his pocket, walking to his drawer, he grabbed his wallet from the top and shoved that in the other pocket. He exited his room, shutting the door behind him and walking downstairs. Where he saw no other then the tall handsome man Hyunjin. Leaning against the door and tapping on his phone.

Felix walked over and Hyunjin noticed. Smiling and shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Jeongin is still asleep. But I texted him where were going so he can check when he wakes up" Hyunjin said. The blonde freckled chick just nodded.

The red headed opened the door wide, Felix stepping out and thanking him.

———————————————-

The car ride was silent.

Hyunjin was driving, focusing on the road.

Felix was in front passenger next to Hyunjin and stared out the window. Sighing.

"Um. Maybe you wanna meet my brothers? And my friends some day?" Hyunjin out of no where asked.

"Um...sure. I'd love that" he answered.

They arrived as he parked the car and turned the engine off. The two stepping out and walking inside together.

They got a table as They sat down opposite each other and grabbed the menu, looking through it carefully.

Once they got their orders. Hyunjin went up to order. Waiting in the short line.

Soon Hyunjin walked back and gave F his drink.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

It was silent between the two. Just the slurping of their drinks as they avoided eye contact.

The two finished their boba at the same time and looked at each other. Long eye contact again.

Hyunjin shook his head and Felix shut his eyes tight.

"Let's go....I messaged my brothers and my friend Han. We're gonna go meet them at my brothers place. Yes my brothers live together" Hyunjin said. Felix nodded. The red haired stood up and got the two empty cups, throwing them in the bin and they both left.

——————————-

They arrived as Hyunjin parked outside and got out, walking round and opening the door for Felix. Helping Felix out and slamming the door behind him. They smiled at each other.

"Thanks Hyunjin"

"No problem. Cute boy" he winked and walked towards the door.

Felix blushed but soon ran after him.

They both stood next to each other outside the front door as Hyunjin rung the door bell. Waiting patiently for  answer.

Soon the door opened and a man smiled brightly as him and H hug tight. Saying they missed each other so much and blah blah.

Felix and Hyunjin walked in and sat down.

Felix then spotted a familiar boy sitting in the living room on his phone. Felix smiled and ran over as Hyunjin put his full attention on what Felix was doing.

"LEE KNOW?"

LK looked up and smiled brightly. Standing up as Felix charged into him and hugged him tight.

Lee know hugged back. Tighter.

"I missed you" the two said at the same time like they we're reading each other's minds.

Everyone else looked at them confused and slowly walked over.

"Lee Felix. You're back in Korea. I missed you badly!" Lee know said.

"I missed you badly too"

"Hold up! Can someone explain?" Hyunjin said.

———————————

Everyone sat down.

Felix sitting on the sofa in the middle of Hyunjin and Lee Know.

Bangchan sat in the chair in the corner.

ChangBin sitting in the other chair in the other corner.

And Han sitting on the floor near Lee Know.

The two cleared there throats.

"So. We are childhood friends. We went to school together and no one could tear us apart. We were the best of friends. The only friends we had." Felix started.

"So much good and sad memories. I miss those days. Anyway, one day Felix had to go to Australia. And we separated. I was so upset. And so was he. That was so many years ago. And never chatted since." Lee know finished.

"We both didn't have phones, so couldn't communicate in anyway..." Felix quickly added on.

"Well. His boyfriend is my best friend." Hyunjin said. Felix looked at Lee know with wide eyes.

"MINHO HAS A BOYFRIEND?" Felix stood up and yelled. Slowly smiling.

Lee know slolwy nodded as Han stood up and sat next to him, throwing a arm round his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

"This is my boyfriend Han!" Lee know introduced. Han smiled and waved.

"Tell me how you met!"

———————

This story was shit

Anyway sorry for its shortness next chapter will fingers crossed be longer and much better