- BSD X K-Project -

Start from the beginning

"He isn't here now is he? plus I only became one in his old body so i don't know what he looks like now"

"He is the immortal king" Kyouka nodded in agreement "Shiro won't appear unless needed"

"That is correct" Yosano joined "History shows that the white king only appears if needed or if a sword will fall"

"If things get out of hand.. It is possible he will appear so for now" Dazai assured "we will plan with us and I would rather not have any clansmen. Including temporary"

"You just want to shove it on me"

"OH MY!" Dazai gasped playfully, "THE SLUG KNOWS ME SO WELL~"

"GO KILL YOURSELF-"

"OH!" Ranpo got attention as soukoku bickered "WE SHOULD TALK WITH POE! FRANCIS IS THE GREEN KING AFTER ALL-"

-

"Why is he sulking?"

"Cause we made him chuuyas and not mine Kenji-kun!" Dazai snickered "Don't worry, Akutagawa will get over it"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO THINK YOUR DOING!?!" Nastume got attention as he wacked both bosses "YOU BOTH ARE SO..."

"At least we know soukoku gens have something in common"

"Ane-san... Thats not funny"

"Sorry chuuya-kun"

"Where is atsushi by the way?" Kunikida looked around "He isn't here"

"Ango asked him to go talk with sigma"

"WHAT!?! DAZAI-"

"Relax! He will be fine and back before any war happens... I think-"

-

"Sigma"

"A-atsushi-kun!?! Why are you up here!?! It is dangerous!"

"It's okay.. I just came to chat and I will be gone" He reassured "A kings war is about to happen after all"

"Right.... Fyodors plan..."

"Do you really have no memories? You should know the history of the old kings..."

"Yes, I found history pieces... Fyodor isn't that colorless king though"

"Correct but the slate.. No book? Can't you see hes using you?"

".. Its the only chance to get my memories and I don't think he is"

"You know that's a lie... You can get your memories back anytime. You are the gold king after all"

"What?"

"Ever thought what if fyodor took it?"

"No no! He wouldn't! He can't!"

"Why not?"

"He cant!"

"Sigma-"

"CAUSE HE ISN'T THE COLORLESS KING ADOLF!" Sigma covered his mouth confused "I-i.."

"Hes not!?! Wait, that means..." Atsushi eyes widden "Gogol is.."

"Atsushi... Who are you? What do you know about me? Adolf is.."

"We will keep in contact" Atsushi patted his shoulder "For now, i have to go.. Keep this between us okay? We can talk after, old friend"

-

"Kouyou-san!"

She tossed the parrassel at the voice quickly before the other explosions went off. Gogol giggled at the after math waiting on the smoke to clear. He blinked spotting the white glowing parrasel open before getting wide eyes. A sword manifested in the sky as he moved it behind him with a sigh; the white sword then went vanishing before their eyes-

"Shiro" Kyouka went holding his hand "You just..."

"I had to.. Nikolai Gogol, Colorless king" The new information to the people had them surprised "Using Fyodor as a cover up was not a bad idea"

"MY MY! THE SILVER KING EXISTED ALL ALONG! WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT IT BE YOU?" He leaned into his cape that was to his mouth "You played everyone quite well?"

"...."

"Adolf" Kouyou frowned "You could of warned"

"I did say I was falling? Hahaha, my apologises.. We have to move"

They got put into white spheres flying off as Atsushi just smiles at the group. Ahh, that was a Dazai smile alright... No, the silver king has always been... They all landed with the other members, mafia and other adas, at the meeting point. The kings popping out calmed them but left them confused until atsushi popped out of one with the two girls. Chuuya flung him over quickly with his ability-

"YOU HAVE A LOT TO EXPLAIN WERETIGER-"

"P-please calm down chuuya-san... I never wanted to reveal myself but if i didn't he would of took control of one of you"

"Thats not what he is saying" Dazai touched chuuyas shoulder seriously "Why did you not speak up in the meeting? Silver king?"

"You out of everyone should understand that" Atsushi fixed himself sighing "Plus, Fyodor could of been listening in... I felt it as off that Fyodor was the Colorless king but when sigma told me it was Nikolai..."

"That's why Ango sent you" Kunikida narrowed his eyes "Cause of your status"

"Correct" He went closing the umbrella giving it back to the executive "I told him I wouldn't ever use my standing but this is different... If swords where to clash again, I would have to do what my old self did"

"ha" Chuuya looked at him disgusted "He really is your damn student"

"Chuuya-san... Atsushi is still the atsushi you know" Kyouka looked worried "When in kings mode, he mixes with adolf. I mean his mind is always... But Atsushi stayed atsushi even after finding out he was the silver king"

"I had Ango kill my old self. It is why i am younger than you all in this life... I made Kouyou my clansmen right before I died and kyouka when she came to take her back. She did not know I was the silver king reincarnated"

"Since you are here" Ranpo put on his glasses "What is the plan now?"

"He has a body but i do not know if he is able to leave it yet... If he is, then i will do what i did in the past.. Ah, i still have to explain to sigma.." Atsushi then did an apology bow "I am also really sorry for causing trouble"

"I really can't stay mad at you" Dazai jumped on him sobbing playfully "No wonder you acted off sometimes"

"D-dazai-san!" More ada members jumped on him "Ack! Y-you guys!"

"Deserved" Kunikida smirked watching "Next time talk with your friends and colleges"

The End!

(Sorry for mistakes/I always cliff hang my drabbles)

( Also, I have almost 200 parts in this book... I need to remember to post my finish stuff💀)