"He should know. Yes." And with this he began writing down the letters.

The next morning.

Vegas called his bodyguard as he handed him the letter. Bodyguard looked confused as he stared at Vegas.

Vegas cleared his throat and looked at him with his intense stares.

"Take this and give it to Porsche" the bodyguard nodded and left with a last bow.

Vegas took his phone out as he called Porsche.

"I have sent something. Deliever it to pete."

"The magical words ,Vegas!" Porsche teasing tone was heard and Vegas gritted his teeth.

"Deliever it to pete.... Please Porsche"

" I will haha!" And with this the call was cut off.

"I hate this. Pete!! I hope you will send me one back." Vegas muttered to himself as he went back to his work.

Two days later

Pete's place

A knock was heard on the door. An old day muttering some inaudible things opened the door only find the postman of their island.

"How come you are here?"  Grandma asked being confused.

"There is a letter on your place." The postman said as he handed her the ticket.

Grandma was confused as their all relatives were living in the same island only pete was the one who was far but now he is also here on holiday so , who is the one sending the letter?"

"You are at the wrong address I think."

But the postman shook his head as he told the lady to read the address. Grandma looked at the address and it was indeed their home's. She nodded as she signed the paper and muttered a thank you.

She came into the house and sat on the couch as she was going to open the letter. It was  snatched by pete.

"Pete?" She asked being surprised at the sudden act.

"Ah... Grandma.. this is for me haha!". He said as he shown a big smile but the old lady was still confused.

"For you? But no one sends you letters right?"

"Hehe... But someone did grandma. You go, look what grandpa is doing to your garden."

"I swear if he ruins my plants again, I will divorce this old man." with a few additional curses she went away and pete sighed in relief.

Pete glanced at the wrapped paper as a smile crept on his face. He hurriedly ran into his room and started opening the wrapped paper. He took a deep breath to calm his raising heartbeat and started to read it.

Pete, eh hi I guess! I already apologize in advance for the mistakes which gonna happen. So, eh iam not gonna rewrite it so, bear with it.

Let me ask you this, how are you doing there pete? I bet you are all happy and in peace now right. The people there ,are your family and who doesn't feel peace with their family. I didn't understand your hint,Macau made me understand it and writing this letter is kind of fighting against 10  while iam all alone. You know Macau , my little brother? He told me that you saved him from the goons before. I thank you for saving the precious part of my life, pete. He is the only one I have in this world now so, haha aish iam saying nonsense.

You may think Iam being weird well, my true self is kind of weird. I have never shown it to anyone, not even to Macau but you will know the real Vegas, not the Vegas the world knows. I hope you will fall for my true self,pete... I will stop here...

Oh wait !! Why the hell I can send only two letters per week. This is not fair iam telling you..... But it's kind of is. You are making me feel like a college going student whose crush lives so far hehe!

Aish I will really stop here. Iam writing some real shit. Take care of yourself along with your grandparents. Eat full ...Don't diet. I will love you even if you become all fat and can't walk. Hope to listen for you soon.
                                           Vegas

Pete started to laugh at the end as his imagination of Vegas being whiny was so hilarious. After his laughter died down , a soft smile spread over his face as he slowly caressed the letter.

"Iam willing to know the real Vegath, rather than khun Vegath. You are not weird aish this man is so cute!! And wait what does he mean by all fat!
Iam far away from fat."

"And listen from me soon? Aha no ,feel like a college student for a few months haha"

Did he read the letter yet?
                                     Vegas.