Byakuya x Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

-Time Skip; 2 weeks later ~ Brought to you by: Levi Ackerman x Horny Broom (What?) -

Your wounds had healed quite a bit, thanks to Byakuya. Unfortunately, you hadn't had the chance to properly thank him. He had been avoiding you lately and you don't know why.
He was all you could think about these past two weeks and, despite your refusal to believe it, your 'tiny' crush was becoming something much more serious.
Sighing, you continued doing your share of Squad 10's paperwork while your Captain rested peacefully with his head laying on your lap. A lot of people thought the two of you were a 'thing' because of how close you were…and because you were the only person in the entire Soul Society that was shorter than him, apart from Yachiru. Of course, you were only an inch shorter than him. He was 4'11 and you were 4'10 (I think he's actually 4'3 or something like that but whatever. If you're not 4'10, just go with it, please.)
You finished with your paperwork and sighed painfully. Your leg was beginning to go numb, but you didn't want to wake Toshiro because he needed to rest.
A soft knock on the door interrupted your thoughts.
"Come in," You said quietly, still trying not to wake up your sleeping Captain. The door opened to reveal a very stressed Byakuya. A small smile formed on your lips at his presence.
Byakuya's eyes landed on the sleeping Captain on your lap. His eyes hardened and another pang of jealousy swept through him.
"Is this a bad time? I could come back later," he said, gritting his teeth. Your eyes widened slightly.
"No, wait! Can you help me move him? My legs are kinda numb," You said sheepishly. Byakuya's eyes softened and he helped you move Toshiro without waking him.
He helped you walk, seeing as your legs were numb from sitting so long.
"Thank you, Byaku- Captain Kuchiki," you said, quickly fixing your mistake. Byakuya's eyes darkened.
"Say it again," he growled lowly, eyes clouding up with lust. You looked at him, trying to back away, but his fingers wrapped around your wrist firmly. Before you could even try to figure out what was going on, you were being dragged out of Toshiro's office and flashstepped to Byakuya's room. Your heart was racing and your cheeks slightly flushed.
Byakuya shoved you gently into his room, locking the door behind him. You gasped as you were pushed to the wall, hands pinned over your head as Byakuya stared down at you, face flustered, and dark eyes full of lust and desire.
"Say it again," he repeated.
"S-say wh-what?" You choked out nervously.
"My name," he growled, clenching his teeth, "Say my name again,"
"C-Captain Kuchiki," You whispered, deciding to play dumb. He growled lowly and grinded his hips against yours hard, causing you to moan and squirm uncomfortably.
"By-Byakuya~" you moaned unintentionally. Another low growl emitted from his throat.
"Good girl," he whispered, leaning down to nibble on your ear lobe. You were, to say the least, shocked by Byakuya's behavior. A bit turned on too...
Soon, you were completely naked while Byakuya was still fully dressed. His robes were disheveled, however. You fumbled with his robes, trying, and failing, to take them off. He smirked and gave you a quick kiss on the lips before ridding himself of his uniform, leaving him in only his boxers.
Your face turned bright red at the sight of his bulge. It was huge! You knew it would hurt, but no going back now. You had already gotten this far, might as well finish it.
"Hey, don't worry," Byakuya said softly, rubbing your cheek with his thumb, "I'll be gentle," You smiled and leaned into his touch as he slid off the remaining piece of fabric. His erection sprang out, poking at your stomach.
Byakuya lifted you up and placed you on his bed, hovering over your small body. He rubbed the tip over your entrance, eliciting moans from both of you.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked softly, moving a strand of your [hair length] [hair color] hair away from your face. You nodded and gripped his long black hair as he slowly pushed inside of you, stretching you out.
A sharp gasp escaped your mouth at the pain. Once his entire length was inside you, he stopped moving so you could adjust. Your breathing was uneven, sharp, and ragged as you dug your nails into his shoulder, holding on to him as if he'd disappear if you let go.
The pain between your legs faded into a faint aching. You wiggled your hips, gasping as his member hit a more sensitive spot.
"Ri-Right the-re," you said breathlessly. Byakuya kissed you passionately as he slowly began to move, trying to hit that spot every time. He wanted to see how much pleasure he could cause you.
His thrusts became quicker and harder. hitting that spot almost every time. The headboard was banging against the wall loudly.
"Mmm…Bya-Kuya… Ohh~" You moaned as he continued to pound into you, somehow still gaining speed. Byakuya grunted as he sucked on your neck, leaving visible marks.
A knot began to form in the pit of your stomach, growing tighter and tighter with each thrust. You groaned as you felt Byakuya's teeth sink into your neck, claiming you as his.
He didn't care if everyone in the Soul Society heard you two. At least they would know that you belong to him and only him. The knot in your stomach was becoming almost unbearable and you knew you were close.
"Byakuya ~ hngg… I-I'm go-gonna-" You were cut off as you released, not being able to hold it in any longer. Your warm fluids spilled down his long shaft, sending him over the edge as well. He came, his hot seed shooting into you.
Byakuya had been holding himself up with his elbows, which gave out after he came. He collapsed on top of you, panting and covered in sweat. After the two of you caught your breath, Byakuya pulled out of you and pulled you tightly against his warm, sweaty chest. You snuggled your head in the crook of his neck, sucking on the skin and leaving a very dark hickey to claim him as yours. He sighed happily, making your heart race and a happy smile to form on your face.
"I l-love you," Byakuya said, almost sounding... shy?
"I love y-you too, Byakuya," You whispered back, smirking as you saw his eyes start to cloud up again with lust.
You were in for a long night.

Vote and Comment!

(I felt so stupid while writing this because I forgot how to spell the word 'shoulder'. How do you forget how to spell that?! Seriously.)