Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.

ابدأ من البداية

     "It's very nice to meet you ma'am. I was in all honors classes in my last school and keep straight A's. I know these classes can be a challenge but I am up for it. I am very excited to be in your class and learn. My brothers have talked highly of you and your teaching abilities." I smiled seeing Logan give me a questioning look beside me. However Mrs. Feeble took the bait and lite up.

     "What a sweet and polite girl. I see she is not going to be be a menace like your younger three brothers were." She rolled her eyes and I saw Logan tense up. "Very well the students should be here in about three minutes you can sit in the second roll, third seat from the window. That is an empty seat." She said and walked back to her chair.

     "Okay Kat if you need Reuben or I at all today have one of your teachers call us. I will have one of the boys pick you up from your last period and show you the way to our rooms." He pulled me into a tight huge kissing the top of my head. "Have a good day."

     "You too Logan." I gave him a quick squeeze back and then watched him walk away. I quickly went to the seat Mrs. Feeble had pointed out sitting quietly. It wasn't long before a bell rang and students started to pile in. Eventually a girl with bleach blonde hair sat down next to me and smiled.

     "Hi you must be new I am Crystal." She said starring me down with her emerald eyes and holding out a hand for me to shake.

     "Hi I am Kat." I gave her a small smile and shock her hand.

     "Where are you from?" Crystal asked as she got her notes ready.

     "New Mexico." I said as I watched other students come in I twirled my pencil in my hand.

      "I have been there before it's way hotter than here. What made you come all the way to Boston?" I could tell she wasn't asking to make conversation this girl was nosey. She reminded me of Regina George from mean girls. She was probably popular and the center of the rumor mill.

     "I have family that lives here and so I moved to be with them." I shrugged giving the vaguest answer I could come up with.

     "Who? My Daddy is the major and he knows everyone." She asked but before I could answer Mrs. Feeble began the lesson.

     The lecture was boring and stuff I already knew so that made it all the more better. NOT. This teacher didn't know how to shut up and had the same mono tune voice as a frog. No wonder why my brothers acted up when they had her. When the class was finally over I found out I had most of my classes with Crystal, joy. She told me she would show me how to get to them. Most of them were boring and I had to try my best to stay awake but finally it was lunch time.

     Crystal had told me that the elementary side had their own lunchroom but middle school and high school shared lunch. She said Middle School has to sit on the right and high school on the left. But quoting her "we still got to look at the sexy high school boys." Which I in turn just rolled my eyes. At least she said I could sit with her and her friends that I had meet over the last couple classes.

     I fallowed her through the line and I have to admit that prep school food was way better than public school. There were different restraints in the cafeteria serving about anything you could want. Crystal and I got chicken wraps from a sandwich shop and headed to our seats.  As we were walking we passed some high school tables and I noticed my brothers at one.

     "KAT!" Sam yelled seeing me and getting up walking over to us.

     "Hey Sam." I said as he pulled me into a side hug kissing the top of my head.

     "How's your first day peanut?" He asked causing me to raise an eyebrow to the nickname.

     "It's okay boring though."