chapter 66 + sneak peek

Start from the beginning

Naruto:If you think...

*Naruto barely reacted in time to dodge a downwards slash by itachi, frowned in annoyance after seeing the successful dodge. Itachi leaped forward towards Naruto, attempting to bash him with his shield. But naruto reacted quicker, pressing a paper bomb against the shield with two hands. he pulled the trigger. The force of the blast sent them both back Naruto's burned hands quickly starting to get healed up by the kyuubi's chakra. Itachi grunted a bit his arms was stinging a little from the explosion but he found it curious that the seal was trying to heal the burns in a much slower fashion.

Itachi: let's see how much i can push this....gift you've given me

*Itachi said in a neutral tone with only the slightest hint of curiosity, totsuka transforming into its Javelin form once again. Itachi didn't hesitate with launching it for naruto with full power behind it. Naruto's eyes widen at the incoming weapon, but before it could make contact he slammed both of her hands on the side of it, stopping it short of hitting him dead in the chest. Her palms stung a bit from the action but not burning as the kyuubi was protecting him from the burn, Naruto turned the weapon around and taking aim with one hand out to guide the throw. Itachi glanced for a fraction of a second down to see 2 tails of chakra whipping around freely in the air behind Naruto*

Naruto busted into smoke, enough to cover the whole room as Naruto ran around the room in circle getting faster and faster with every full spin

Naruto busted into smoke, enough to cover the whole room as Naruto ran around the room in circle getting faster and faster with every full spin. Itachi glanced around for Naruto, trying to figure out where he would attack from. he whipped around when he heard a laugh from the very quickly becoming feral Naruto, raising his shield just in time to block the chakra bullets Naruto sends his way*

Itachi:my brothers greed was his undoing, you're frustration and rage shall be yours

*Itachi said as he turned again just in time for totsuka to slam against his chest from naruto throwing it at him but his form was horrible with how erratic Naruto was being not getting nearly the amount of damage Naruto wanted. Itachi was nearly knocked over from the strike by the strength of the force, if it wasn't for his amazing balance he wouldn't have recovered quick enough to block a knee from Naruto with his shield.
The wild grin on Naruto's face was the only warning he got before the shorter boy thrust a kyuubi infused rasengan against his forehead and activated it. Her head shot back, knocking him off her feet and onto the ground. His vision blurred for a moment before going back to the blur he was used to, but he could see Ruby pick up totsuka and crushed it with one of his tails. Naruto roared as he ran towards itachi with another kyuubi rasengan this time aiming for Itachi's throat, itachi still in control of his emotions raised his shield to block the attack from instincts. Naruto suddenly released the rasengan, allowing it to be shot straight up towards the ceiling as he grabbed onto itachi's shield with two hands. he leaped up, spinning her body around and dropping to the floor to flip itachi and disarm him. That's when something that itachi wasn't expecting happened. Naruto's necklace glowed and started to trap Naruto sucking away the chakra of the 9 tails fox,*