chapter 49

2 weeks later

*It's been a quiet 2 weeks Jiraiya and Kakashi haven't bothered Naruto since that day much to his enjoyment, true to her word Shizune and Naruto started living together they still had some bumps on the roads since they were new on living with another person but who doesn't but they were happy to wake up with someone else next to them*

With Tsunade at the Hokage tower

*We see tsunade was reading through some scrolls for missions picking which one she would choose, one in particular picked her interested*

Tsunade:wave country huh, asking help over some bandits in the area terrorizing the place, this is gonna need shinobis to fight and at least one healer Sakura is still banned from anything other then a D class and this is at least a B class hm.. ANBU!

*3 anbu's appeared kneeling in front of tsunade's desk*

Tsunade:bring me Shizune, Naruto, Kakashi and team guy

Anbu:hai Hokage Sama

*The ANBU disappeared from sight *

Location konoha's park

*We see Naruto running through the park as he dodged kunai's throwned at him he looked Shizune just sitting there watching it happened with a evil smile on her face*

Naruto:you know a helping hand would be nice!

Shizune:oh your right kids remember to aim before you throw a kunai!

Naruto: betrayal!!

*He shouted as three kids tackled Naruto as he fell at Shizune's feetz

Konohamaru:we got you boss!!

*Naruto chuckled as he was playing with konohamaru and his gang*

Naruto:you think so?

*Naruto turned in to a puff of smoke revealing it was a shadow clone, the 3 kids eyes widen as they're all knocked down on the ground by Naruto's leg they look up and see Naruto smirking at them*

Naruto:nice try gang maybe next time

*Naruto and Shizune helped the kids up as konohamaru puffed his cheeks*

Konohamaru:not fair nii-san!

Udon:i thought we finally had him

Shizune: don't worry I'm sure you'll get him next time

Moegi:hey boss who's the lady?

Naruto:oh right

*Naruto walked up next to Shizune and grabbed her hand*

Naruto:guys meet Shizune my girlfriend, Shizune meet, konohamaru, moegi and Udon otherwise known as the team ebisu

Shizune:it's nice to meet you all

Tonton: oink

*Shizune said smiling holding her pet*